[S1A] Chapter 3: Beach Party

A Few Days Later....

Beach City, a quaint coastal town bathed in the warm embrace of the sun, was a haven of community and picturesque simplicity. However today was different, a small battle raged on the coast of the town.

Y/N(???): "Why can't we be fighting something nor-"

Before Y/N can finish his sentence, he is blown backwards. Shortly after, Amethyst falls from the sky and onto him.

Amethyst: "WooaaHHHHHH- OOF."

Using his boogie-board, Steven slides near the pair, seemingly having fun sliding across the sand.

Steven: "WOOOO!"

Pearl jumps down to ensure Steven's safety.

Pearl: "You okay Steven?"

Steven: "Eh, I've seen better days."

Seemingly wanting attention, Amethyst plays off that she's hurt, before falling off of Y/N's back.

Amethyst: "Pearl? I gotta boo-boo."

Pearl, having none of that, remains focused on the threat.

Pearl: "Oh walk it off."

Dusting himself off, Y/N notices the creature approaching them.

Y/N (???): "Here it comes!"

As the words leave his mouth, the creature they had been fighting reveals itself once again. From what Y/N could figure out, it was some kind of levitating pufferfish.

 From what Y/N could figure out, it was some kind of levitating pufferfish

Soon after reappearing, the creature began shooting a powerful gust of wind towards the group. Garnet, having a plan, gets ready to jump.

Garnet: "You all distract it!"

As she says this, she jumps high into the air. So far in fact, that even Y/N can barely see her.

Pearl, ready to follow Garnet's plan, addresses the rest of the group.

Pearl: "Let's show this thing what we're made of guys!"

Amethyst: "What do you think we've been doing for the past hour."