Chapter 3

A/n pov

You come to Seoul after a long time because you are studying in top University of the France now you come to home cause of your sister marriage and enjoy your vacation with your family but also you have do a internship in some of the fashion brand company so you choose Korea's top fasion company of Park fashion to do your internship you can spend time with your family and also you can do your internship also.

Right now you're sitting under the tree in the park with your sketch book doing some sketch you distracted by your phone ring it's your mom

You close the note and attend the call
Y/n:"hello"

Mrs Jeon:" y/n where are you ? Did you forget we are suppose to go shopping for wedding"

You checked the time and you forget the shopping thing you face Palme

Y/n:"ahh I forget mom did you all  already gone to the shop"

Mrs Jeon:"yeah we are on the shop don't worry I will send the car come fast"

Y/n:" ok I'm at the park near the river send the car here"

Mrs Jeon : "ok come safe"

With that you cut the call and get ready to go.

On the other side of the park two parson  waiting for his friend impatiently

You walked towards the outside of the park to wait for your driver when suddenly you notice a very big dog infront of you looking at you innocently but you got scared
(a/n note: y/n afraid of dogs).

It comes towards you walked backwards you got really scared you continued to back walking when you suddenly hit the person back side and grab his shirt tightly  shut your eyes and trembling say " please help me " he turned around annoyingly to shout at the person but got silent when he saw your face.

Tae pov:

I was waiting for jimin in the park with sara to hang out but this jimin always late I was really annoyed at the moment and  cursing at him

when someone bump at my back and also grab my shirt who the hell is that I turned to shout at the person but I got silent when I see the girl's scared face and her eyes tightly shut and her cherry pink color lips are trembled.

I come out my zone when she say "please help me he is chasing me "

I say " w-what"

she open her eyes and point her hand at my back side I turned to see but I see nobody other then one dog

I asked " there is no one so from whom I will help you out" she slightly see behind me ahh her height is nearly reach my chest

"It,see That dog is chasing me it wil bite me please help me" with that her grip on my shirt is tightened.

I froze on my spot by her touch if it's any other girl touch me like that I will throw her another plant when sara shakes I come out of my thoughts  "ok ok don't be scared  it won't do anything to you"

When we are busy talking the dogs owner comes and apologize to us "I'm sorry it won't bite anyone I think he like you so much that's why it's come behind you " he says to her.

she fearly says " I don't know please take it away " he again apologize to her and take his dog away.

After that her tiny hands leaves my shirt and says " I'm really sorry and thanks to save me "

I chuckles at her cute behaviour and say " it's ok but don't grab the shirt of any other guys afterwards ok "

she cutely smiles at me "ok and thank you so much" with that see goes other side of the road and a car picks her up I stare at her until her car fade in my eye sight.