Chapter 20

Author pov:

A person step into Jeon mansion with furious look and much more anger in his face. He agressively loosed his tie and throw it somewhere while walking towards his room.

After entering his room he removes his coat tose it in the room.

“Aaahhhh how the fu*k is this happened. You son of bitch how dare you come across my life” Jungkook shout and broke the things in his room while remembering the events happend in Min industries.

Flash back:

“The deal will be given to the...” The manager held one second and continue to announce it

V&Co . Congratulations for CEO of V&Co Mr. Kim Taehyung and COO of Ms. Choi sara”

Tae and sara stoop up for hand shakes to the chairman and CEO of the Min contact Mr.Min and Mr.Min goongi while everyone claps their hands to congratulate them. Some of the company CEOs and other head ups are seated their with full of jealous and anger towards them.

After handshake Taehyung turns his head to see the person who is fuming in anger he smirked at him make him more anger.

As after the announcement everyone left the room expect Tae,sara and the min industries staffs

Taehyung pov:

When I heard our company name I frozen my spot. I come out of my state when sara shook my shoulder who standing to greet the chairman and CEO.

“Mr.Kim and Ms.Choi. Congratulations,  I impressed with your ideas and I expecting this project will get huge success.” The chairman says holding my hands I become so happy wining this deal and greetings the chairman on the day of the deal signing.

“Thank you Mr.min and I will work hard for this project and definitely I will make it successful.” I replied

“ Congratulations Mr.Kim. I am CEO of this company Min yoongi I will work with you through this project” he said to shakes hands with me.

“Congratulations Ms.Choi I hope we will have a great work ahead” he handshakes with sara

“Yeah Mr. Min and it my pleasure to work with you” she replied to him

“After a short break we will start with signing the contract as our share holders and managers will join it soon please take a break everyone” Mr.Min yoongi said to everyone with that everyone left the room while the employees prepare for the further meeting.

Just as the deal was signed with V&co and Min industries.

After in the evening

“oh my god tae I am so happy for you. Congratulations.” -y/n

Taehyung chuckled at cute loud screaming voice who is come to face time.

“I miss you tae. Can I come there” y/n pouted

“I am also really miss you but concentrate on study. After finishing the study will be stay together forever” -taehyung

“I love you”

“love you too my tae. Bye I gotta go see you” -y/n pouted and kiss on the screen makes me blushed at the kiss