Chapter 4

Author pov:

Next day

At love cafe

There is nobody at this time as it's already closing timeso Sara closing the cafe when someone enter the cafe she say " I'm sorry we are closing"

he replied playfully "I came for you not coffee"

she turned towards the person only to met with the bunny guy.

Jk shocked to see her pale face because she cried full night and didn't eat properly 

He asked " Sara are you sick? Are you hurt ?" When She saw him the scene flashes where he wipes lips of another girl and laughing with her makes her more anger and hurt while remember that she scoff "why do you care,you don't need to care for me?"

He confused  " sara why are you talking like that I really care for you because I love you--" he was cutoff by another voice

"If you truly love her,you shouldn't hangout with another girl behind her back" Taehyung coldly saying this and enter the cafe.

Jk becomes confuse and anger shout at tae " What hell are you talking" and looks at her "Sara I don't know what he is talking don't belive him"

Tae scoff "Liar  did you now see that sara how he wad laying" Jk becomes more anger and grabbed tae Collar ready punch but sara held his and puch him apart from Tae and shouts  "JUST STOP IT IM SO SICK OF THIS AND ALSO YOU"

jk  felt hurt by her words but he noticed her teary eyes and move towards her tired to hold her hand but she backed away it's makes him hurt also.

" Just stop right there now stop with all these stop playing with me and my feelings" she says painfully

jk emotionally says" sara I didn't paly with you my feeling towards you are true always I'm loyal to you"

Tae scoff "Loyal my foot" Jk glare at tae.

Sara says coldly "don't lie Jungkook I saw with my own eyes that your are having a lovely date at mall with that girl"

Jk say " Sara I  don't have a single idea what you guys are --" he suddenly stops and now it's make sense and asked "Are you in the mall yesterday?"

Tae annoying said " Yeah now remembered how you caught red handed"

Jk glare at him and look at sara while chuckles"you mean a little short and long hair girl with me"

They didn't ans anything jk behaviour makes  Taehyung anger he can't see his friend being get fooled specially by his enemy and ready to punch at him but sara defance him.

" close the cafe pls I'm leaving I'm done with everything " she said with anger and hurt by that take her bag and cross Jk to leave the Cafe but he caught her wrist she glare at him.

She yanked his hand going outside when he said laughing "yeah anger bird she is little my sister" by hearing this two persons shot their head up with wide eye.

" Don't tell me you are jealous and you become scared of losing me correct" he said teasing sara suddenly  felt happy to hear that girl his sister not a lover also felt embarrassed now he will definately tease her so she left the cafe behind following Jungkook.

Taehyung pov:

"yeah anger bird she is little my sister" he said while laughing I got shocked to here this and a smile spread on lips "she is his sister but I didn't hear about her "

suddenly I come to myself and scold me "yeah come to yourself so what she isn't his lover and a sister as she is his sister so stay away from her is good for everyone" but I don't know somehow I felt relieved and calm by this news

Jungkook pov:

I'm laughing and following her to her home she walks really fast so she thought Y/n my girlfriend when she saw us together.

I feel happy cause she has feeling for me and even get jealous "baby stop now" i grab her wrist and face towards me gosh her face red like makes me laugh.

She said coldy "Don't laugh" I hardly controlled my laugh and said "ok ok I won't " she try to free my hand but I tightened it and pull her towards me we really close "leave my hand "

i replied  "didn't be jealous I won't see girls other then you. My heart only belongs to you" I said seriously she kept staring my eyes but my eyes caught her lips don't konw what gotton into me I wanted to kiss that lips

I slowly lean towards her lips she also close her eyes. Our lips slightly brush and press my lips on her.

For few seconds she didn't move her lips after they she responds me makes me smile in between kiss after the few minutes I break the kiss and looks at her.

She shyly push me and turn her head and backed few steps.

I softly hold her both hand "please don't push me anymore I can't live without you I love you please give a chance I won't make you regret to be with me"  she looked at me with glossy eyes and hugs me.

I smiled widely and tight the hug.

Sara pov:

When he side she is his sister I felt happy and also embarrassed now this make me dead. I suddenly left the cafe saying Tae to close the cafe behalf of me.

He follows me with teasing and laughing at me suddenly he grab my wrist and turn me to face him after listening to his words makes me freeze on the spot

When he leans slowly I close my eyes after few seconds felt a soft lips on mine I really melt by that and I don't know why I didn't push him away and respond his kiss.

After that I break the kiss and I felt my cheeks are heat I backed few steps and turn but he softly held my hands and say "Please don't push me anymore I can't live without you I love you please give a chance I won't make you regret to be with me"

His word makes me tear and how he was patient with in this 4 years even though how much o resend him and how much I insult him he always being patient and shows me lots of love and respect so I hug him really tight.

He smiles in my neck and tighten the hug I also tightly hold him.

Taehyung pov:

After close the code fastly to saw sara because that Jerk follows her so when I come to the allay I see that two are kissing.

How dare he force her I hurried goes towards her but stop on the track when they break the kiss and after that Sara hugs him so I get the actual meaning of the scene and left that place. Whatever if she is happy with him I really support but I won't hesitate to kill him if he broke her heart.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.,

Here after there are more moments of Taehyung and yn.their love story is begin her after let's see how will they realise their feelings.

Please support me and don't copy my story.

If you like this story please vote it.