Chapter 10 - Graduation day

Author pov:

After 3 days [In Tae home]

"Tae just eat little more" his mom said.

"enough I am full. mom I getting late. My friends waiting for me and reach there at 11 am as graduation ceremony start at the time." he said and left with holding the tie didn't have the time for it to do.

He reach the university their is lots of students with their parents and friends to celebrate the moment.

When his spot Sara doing tie for Jimin so he move to reach them.

"Hi Tae. You also didn't tie your tie" Jimin asked as Sara who done to tie of jimin turned to Taehyung.

"I was hurry so I didn't" he replied.

"Give it to me" just when she try to hold it one voice bring the trio to look at the person.

"Jiminee Oppa" you shout at when you saw him standing little distance form there as you didn't saw tae cause his back was facing you and sara is behind him.

You reach him to see sara and Taehyung also standing with him.

"Hi Jimin oppa., Taehyung and sara unnie you also here." you said with bunny smile.

"Sweety! What are you doing here?" Jimin asked

"Oh Oppa I was come with kookie." you said.

Sara clear her Thorat as you looked at her.

"Unnie how are you?" you asked and hugged her.

"I am fine Y/n and how are you?" sara pat your back then break the hug.

"I am good unnie" you beamed at her makes her smile.

Just then her phone rings she excused

You turned to look at Taehyung who was staring at you from a long ago. Y notice a tie in his hand

"Can I?" you asked

"huh?" he asked dumbfounded

"Can I help you with tie?" You pointed at his hand.

"Thanks" he says with hands you tie.

You take it in your hand and guestures him to bend a little as you are little short as he leans down a little so you start to tie it. He was staring at you face after you are done.

You look up at him as your eyes are locked

"Beautiful" he whispers looking straight in your eye makes your cheeks heat. Your little sweet moment disturb when a click of photo sound. You two snap your heads at the direction and step backwards and stood at one feet distance with Tae. Jimin holding the phone and smirking at the photo of you two standing close staring into eachother soul.

Taehyung glaring at Jimin.

"Sweety it's time for ceremony to start go inside." Jimin said as You nodded to left the place.

"Stop calling her that" Tae coldly said to jimin.

"why., I always calling her like that since she was kid and I won't stop it. Omo omo are you jealous" Jimin said.

"Shut up before I break your leg" Tae said with dark eyes.

Jimin gulps but suddenly mischievously smiled and shows the picture to tae "what do you think what will be Jungkook reaction when he see this picture?"

Taehyung tries to catch the phone but jimin dodge it.

"I won't easily loose my trump card bro" he shakes his phone then left to inside.