Chapter 13

Author pov:

Its been one week after attending your sister's marriage and brother's graduation ceremony. In this week you met teahyung two times in café and sometimes you visit his company.

Today you are joining the company a intern, looking at the mirror you finished your makeup and left to have breakfast.

You reach the dinning table as everyone eating “Good morning everyone”

Everyone wishes good morning as the maid serve your food while eating your dad spoke “Y/N”

“yes dad”

“Its your first day as intern do well and learn a lot ok and all the best”

You smiles at your dad “Thank you dad and I will make you proud” you dad smile and pat your head.

Jungkook drop the spoon says “And if you get any troubles or anyone bully you don’t be hesitate just say it to me. I will take care of it”

“Aish kookie I will take care of it, don’t stress it”

He again stated sternly “Even though if anything happens don’t hide it from me”

You sighs “ok ok”

After you guys finish breakfast you left for the company.

In park fashion company

“Ok dad I will make sure of it. She won’t get any troubles here” Park jiyoon as the CEO of park fashion cut the phone and asked his secretary  to call the Jimin to his cabin.

As he was talking to his dad to take care of his friend and his business partner daughter who is going to join their company well your dad requests his friend to take care his precious daughter.

Jimin knocks and enter the room

“Hyung you called me”

Jiyoon said “yeah jiminah as MR.jeon’s daughter  is going to join our company as intern so Mr.Jeon asks to dad take care of her. She is going to join today so make thinks easy for her.”

“Sure hyung” Jimin replied with smile.

“And Jimin don’t let her get to know that her dad asked this favor.Her dad don't want to let her know.” Jiyoon said.

Y/N POV:

I am standing in front of the park fashion building one of the famous company in world and number one company in asia.

Two months ago I applied to this company for internship as first time but  my application got rejected in the pairs branch but there seoul branch have a vacancy so I applied it finally I got selected in seoul branch.

It also fine as I can spend some time with my family.

I take a deep breath and get inside to goes towards the reception “Hello how can I help you mam?” the receptionist asked with smile

“I am new intern. This is my first day and can you tell me where can I go and who I have to meet?” I asked

“can I know your name please?” she asked me “Jeon Y/n” I replied as she checked something on the system and lift her face to me from the system and said to me with smile

“We are holding a meeting for new interns in conference hall at 3rd floor. The manager will instruct you and I hope you have a good day here best of luck to you”

“Thank you for your help mam” I smiled and bow to here then I went towards the lift reach the hall.

I enter the conference hall to see many interns also present there. I seated at one chair beside a girl after few minutes two handsome persons enter the hall as everyone stand up.