Chapter 11 - Graduation day pt.2

Y/n pov:

I was talking to my brother's friends when my phone rings it's me.choi so I come to parking area to take a anothr bouquet which I asked my driver to buy it one for someone.

"Mam here is it" mr.choi hands me the bouquet.

I again went inside to search the person who sat at the bench under the tree lonely while admiring his surroundings with faint smile.

"Congratulations oppa for your graduation" I said with smile to extend the bouquet.

That person turns to me while seeing me smiled widely with closed eye.

"Thank you sweety" Jimin said to take the bouquet after that I hugged him.

He also hugged me softly. I patted his back and whispers in his ear.

"Don't felt down to not having your family here. I am here for you" I said

He broke the hug and looked at me utter shock

"How do you know?" He asked

"Well I can sense it in your eye" I said but he just look at me for a second then giggled and ruffled my hair.

"Aww My sweety is now grown up" he said.

I yanked his hand away and said"oppa don't mess my hair" he just chuckled at my behaviour.

Well his parents always busy with their business.they didn't have time for him.

He and his brother was look after by the nanny in childhood even though we are rich we always crave affection and true love which is hard to get.

He always hangout with me and oppa in childhood but after I went to Busan I lost in touch but I met him some family gethering.

Author pov:

They were talking when sara and Taehyung come to jimin.

"Jimin see here" sara said standing opposite with camera when Jimin put his one hand around your shoulder while holding bouquet on another hand.

Sara was clicking the picture but one person glaring at Jimin seeing his hand on her.
Jimin notice it and giggled internally.

Just when their moment hult by a voice

"Get your hands back before I break it" Jungkook said stood infront while glaring at Jimin

He sighed at him
"I won't what will you do?" Jimin said to jk who is ready to punch his face

"You shorty I will kill you" He said darkly when jimin shout

"YOU WHAT DID YOU CALLED ME?YOU WANT A DEATH WISH"

Aish these two ready to have fight when you come between them.

"Yeah kookie clam down and jimin oppa leave him. He is always like that" you said when Jk huffed angerly and turns his face another side to look at the person makes his blood boil

"You what the hell are you doing here?" He asked darkly when you slap his shoulder

"You idoit what the question is this. He is also studied here like you" you said when Jk glaring at Taehyung as you looked at the two who are burning eachother with their eyes.

"Kookie is he also your friend?" You asked making him turn the two at you only shout

"NO"

You startled at the loud voice then you sighed to looks other side to take the camera from sara hand.

"Ok ok everyone stand together I will take photo" you said makes the two person shakes their hand

" I won't stand beside him." Jk said to walk away from there but jimin grabbed him to make him stand.sara was grabbed and hold Taehyung to stand beside jk as Tae and jk standing center glaring at eachother while jimin in the left side of jk and sara on the right side of tae.

🐥🐇🐯🦋
Jimjn -Jk-v-sara
(This is the order of standing)

Jimin and sara makes the two squeeze in center

"You want to die" jk said while glaring at Jimin.

"We must stand close otherwise I will be out of the frame my bro" jimin said sassely.

"Sara what the hell are you doing"Tae angerly huffed at her.

"Ok guys look here.say Cheech." You shout to click the pictures.

When jimin and sara suddenly left the frame you quickly only tae and Jungkook on the frame that second you clicked the picture but jk didn't smile that makes you frown.

"Jungkook and tae smile a little" sara said only the two glare at her.

When you asked Jungkook softly

"Oppa smile a little"

He sighs and force and fake a smile no matter what whenever you requested him by calling oppa makes him soft.

His weakness is you calling him oppa while asking something.

"Oppa stand close to him" you asked him only to he sighs

"Yeah Jeon y/n" he dangerously said

"Oppa please" you shows your puppy eye which make him shut his eyes a second for take a breath then he stand close to him the put his hand on Taehyung only to squeeze his shoulder.

"Perfect" you shout and clicks the picture of these two.

After that Jungkook left the place angerly forget to take you with him

"Jungkook wait"Sara shouted to following him

When Jimin signalled Taehyung to speak to you then left the place for you two.

You looking at Taehyung taking steps to you making your heart race.

"Taehyung I want to tell you something?" You said making him looks at you.

Taehyung pov:

I felt surprised when that Jerk went quite and clam for her request. After that photo he left angerly then jimin also left before that he signalled me to ask her out.

Suddenly I felt very nervous. I sure if anybody stand beside me can hear my heartbeat.

I am open my mouth to speak but close it by her calling me.

"Taehyung" she said.,

"Hm yeah!"

"Actually that was I- I " she nervous looked down making my heart race

When she mumbled something but I can't here it because now only I heard my heartbeats nothing else.so I asked her again

"What i can't here you"

She look at my eye then again said that words

"I like you" she said that's it I froze on my spot this unexpected moment.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" She asked again but I am not in the sence to reply her I am still processing her every words.

When she waves her hand infront of my face

"Taehyung what happened? Just say something" she asked I cleared my throat

"Are you aware what you are saying y/n?" I asked her to confirm

"Yeah I am aware of that I like you that's why I am asking will you be my boyfriend?.so tell me will you ?" She asked boldly but I can sense the nervous behind her tone.

"I like you too" I said with low voice staring at her eye. I can see her ears turning a deep red shade and a bright smile on her face

"But" I said

She looked tensed "what but? What happened?"

"Are you not feel the same?" She asked with quivering voice

Let's see what is Taehyung answer.
Sometime a small decision makes our life biggest turn.