Origins Part 1

Enjoy!!

*~*~*~*

"Many centuries ago, magic jewels bestowing extraordinary powers were created. These were... the Miraculous. Throughout history, heroes have used these jewels for the good of the human race. Three of these Miraculous are more powerful than the others; the earrings of the Ladybug, which provide the power of creation."

"The ring of the Black Cat, which grants the power of destruction."

"The most powerful of them all...the bracelet of the Grey Wolf which grants the power of distraction. The power is only used when hard to defeat a villain.

According to legend, whoever controls all three these jewels at the same time, will achieve absolute power."

"I want that absolute power, Nooroo. I must have those Miraculous!" A man slams his foot on the floor making butterflies on the floor flying up. "But nobody knows where these Miraculous are!" The man speaks. "I found you though, my little Nooroo. Your Miraculous... remind me of its powers again." "The Moth Brooch allows you to give someone their own superpowers and to make that person your devoted follower!" Nooroo says.

"And when it comes to luring superheroes, what could be better than creating supervillains?" the man asks. "But master, the Miraculous are not meant to be used for evil purposes!" Nooroo says."I must have this absolute power!" the man points at Nooroo "Your Miraculous is in my control! I am your master now, and you must obey me." "Yes, master." Nooroo bows his head. "Nooroo, dark wings rise!" the man says transforming. "From this day on, I shall be known as... Hawk Moth!" he laughs wickedly.

~*Y/N's POV*~

I groan to the sound at the sound of my alarm. I try and turn it off but I fall off the bed instead."Y/N! Honey I heard something are you ok!?" my mom yells. "Yeah I'm fine!" I inform her. My phone keeps buzzing and buzzing, I take my phone and it says

'Reminder; First day of school!'

Oh shoot. I get out of bed very quickly and get my outfit ready.

*~A/N feel free to imagine whatever your wearing I honestly don't care*~

I go downstairs and grabs a toast. Before I walk out the door I yell "Bye mom love you see you after school! I hope..." I talked the last part to myself.

I walk up to the car and open the door. "Hey Jerry how are you today?" I ask the driver, Jerry responds with "I'm doing great Miss Y/N thank you for asking!" I nod my head and stare out the window.

We get to the school and I say bye to Jerry. I walk up to the stairs to see an old man struggling and was about to help him in till a blonde boy gets to it before I do. I still stare and wait 'till the old man gets up. I sigh in relief and walk in the building. Then I hear my name.

"Y/N!!" a shriek comes from a blond with a yellow sweater, with a black and white shirt under it. The girl runs towards me and I jump out the way, but the girl falls. She turns around and I see her. My best friend, well more likely my childhood best friend. Chloe Burqious.

"OMG! Chloe I'm so sorry I couldn't see your face clearly an-" I stop as I feel a tap on my shoulder. " I see a crowd of people surrounding me and Chloe asking "Can I get a picture!?!", "I want an autograph please!!" or "OMG ITS Y/N!". I wave shyly and something grabs my hand and drags me out of the crowd. I couldn't see because of the people, but once I saw who it was I saw Chloe.

"Thanks Chloe." I sigh in relief. "No problem Y/n!" I look around to see if anyone else followed us and I see a girl with glasses, with redish orangish hair, with black round glasses.