Origins Part 2

Enjoy please!

*~*~*~*

Flashback
"Wow! Zinna! That was so fun!" I squeal. I hear the news 'All these stone monsters are coming from nowhere!-' "Wait. Didn't we defeat Stone Heart?" I ask "Did you capture the akuma?" Zinna says. "SHOOT. I knew you said something about that!! I just didn't remember it!" I groan.
•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•
"I'm sorry Zinna!" I say sadly "Its ok Y/N we all learn from our mistakes right?" Zinna comforts you. "Yeah I guess so..".

*~The next morning~*
I shoot get up quickly as I hear my alarm. I wash my face, brush my teeth, brush my hair, and pick my outfit. I grab my backpack and grab an apple.

"Hey Zinna!" I whisper shout "Yes Y/N?" Zinna asks. "What food do you like?" I ask her. "Berries!" She says. I then fill a container with berries and shove it in my bag. "Ok I got to go!" I run out the door and into the car. I greet Jerry and before I know it we are at the school.

I see Chloe running towards someone and relived it wasn't me. I then see her jump on someone. I look at his features. He looks like the boy helping the old man yesterday I thought. I walk up to Chloe "Hey Chl-" I stop and finally see the boys face. Adrien.

"Adrien? Omg! No way! Nice to meet you." I say. "Right. You are?" he looks at me. "Y/n." I smile. "How come I don't remember you?" he asks. "Oh we never met. I left when you became friends with Chloe."

"Oh. Nice to meet you Y/n." The boy smiles. I see Alya and Marinette in the corner of my eye. "Alright, see you guys later." I smile and walk over to the two girls.

Marinette was talking about how Chloe was making Ivan mad. We reach the room and my eyes lay on Adrien picking gum off the seat. I grab a tissue and try to grab it off the seat "Gross." I pat Adrien on the back as he gave me a soft smile but then dropped it when Chloe started laughing.

"Chloe. Maybe I don't know Adrien that well but I do know that he's been homeschooled for the longest time. He doesn't need you teaching him the wrong things." I scoff at Chloe and she turns away. I help Adrien up and point him towards the seat he's seating in. Marinette however still thought it was all planned and all and was mad at Adrien.

I went to my seat by Nathaniel and we talked until Ms Bustier came in and called everyone out for attendance. When Adriens name was called he practically screamed 'Present' and everyone started laughing and then settled down. "Ivan?" Ms Bustier asked. "PRESENT!" Ivan's voice came from Stone Heart. Stone hear grabbed Mylene "Daddy I'm scared!" Chloe says while in the phone with her dad, Chloe gets picked up too.

I sneak out the class, "I've gotta transform!" I run to the locker room and hide in an empty locker. A muffled "Zinna, full moon!" comes from the locker. I peek out the locker to make sure there isn't anyone there. I slip out the window and use my yo-yo to swing across high buildings to low buildings. I hear Chat and run towards the sound.

I see he's in the possession of a Stone Heart and Alya is stuck behind a car, I use my yo-yo and throw it around a lamp post around the car Alya was stuck behind and then another lamp post and I pull as hard as I can. I hear a car slam onto the floor assuming it's the car I was trying to put down. I run towards Ayla "Are you ok?" I ask her she nods and I see Chats stick. Before I grab it a yo-yo grabs it before I do. Ladybug throws it to Chat "Chat Noir, extend it!" I hear Ladybug.

He expands it and gets out of the hands of one of the Stone Heart. "M'lady did I ever tell you, you turn my world upside down?" he says talking to me."Cmon!" I say, they follow me and we're in front of the Eiffel Tower. "What about the rest of them?" Chat ask. "Well to defeat all of them we have to defeat the source." I explain. I then see Stone Heart throw Chloe. I don't hesitate to run, but I ran as fast as I could. I slide on my knees to catch Chloe. "I didn't promise." she says. "Huh?" I say.

Then "Get ready to aim!" I voice through a microphone speaks. "Wait! Don't shoot! If he gets hit with anything he'll grow big! Huge heck, humongous!" I explain "Why should we listen to you? You already failed once! Now move aside!" The officer demands. I just look at the man and shock, then turn to my teammates. "He's right you know. If me or Ladybug hadn't forgot to capture the akuma we wouldn't be in the position right now!" I say and put my head in my hands.

I feel a hand on my shoulder. "Don't go so hard on yourself." Ladybug says "She wouldn't be here right now if it weren't for you." Chat says referring to Chloe. I pull them both in for a hug. They hugged me too. The moment was interrupted by Stone Heart practically choking on something. He then chokes out...butterflies?

"People of Paris, listen carefully. I am Hawk Moth." The butterflies speak. "Hawk Moth?" we speak. "Wolverine, Ladybug, Cat Noir, give me the wolf bracelet, ladybug earrings and the cat ring now. You've done enough damage to these people!" The butterflies say.

"Nice try, Hawk Moth, but we know who the bad guy is. Let's not reverse the roles here. Without you, none of these innocent victims would be transformed into villains. Hawk Moth, no matter how long it takes, we will find you, and you will hand us your Miraculous!" I jump up and use my yo-yo as a slingshot. "Time to de-evilize!" I use my yo-yo and catch the butterfly and hawk moth disappears. I land on a part of the Eiffel Tower and everybody looks at me shocked and astonished. "Let me make this promise to you. No matter who wants to harm you, Wolverine, Ladybug and Cat Noir will do everything in our power to keep you safe!" I open my yo-yo and let out the purified butterflies.

Everyone the started cheering but that went away as soon as Stone Heart roared and I whistled telling my partners we still had things to do. I climbed the Eiffel Tower. I saw Chats mouth moving but I couldn't tell what he was saying.

We were where Ivan or Stone Heart was. I had an idea I told ladybug "Your charm!" she nodded "Lucky Charm!" She then received a parachute. I wrapped my yo-yo around Stone Hearts head and hand he was holding Mylene in I pulled until the gave each other a peck.

Stone Heart then dropped Mylene along with the akumatized object I jump down grabbed the object then crushed it "Ladybug the akuma!" I shout

I grab Mylene and turn to Chat Noir I throw the akumitized object to Chat Noir. "Home run Chat Noir!" I tell him to hit the paper with his staff. The paper breaks and ladybug purifies it "Ladybug your charm!" I hold my hand out and she throws it to me. I put it on and but before I activate the parachute Stone Heart turns back to Ivan.

I hold onto  Mylene tight "CHAT GET IVAN!!" I scream.

He then got Ivan and I put Mylene down everyone was back on the ground. " MIRACULOUS LADYBUG!" Ladybug threw her lucky charm in the air. "Woah. Are you seeing this!?" Ladybug ask "Yeah! It's. It's MIRACULOUS!" I say.

"Pound it!" we say in unison. I go up to Ivan and Mylene I uncrumpble the paper and hand it to Mylene. "Maybe just read it this time" you gave a soft smile. I walk back over to the other 2. Ladybug says "Awh, they are so made for each other!" I chuckle and then someone takes my hand. Chat. He tries to kiss it but I lift my hand and push his lips back. "Not today Kitty." I say winking. "Bug out" LB says. "Later Chat." I wave bye.

*~*~*~*

Hope you enjoyed! I hope you have a great night/day/afternoon! Thanks for reading if I made any mistakes please tell me so I can fix it thank you!

Bug out!

1520 words