Horrificator

Enjoy!

*~*~*~*

"Agent Smith! It's too dangerous to evacuate!" Officer Jones says, who's really Adrien, "You're suggesting we run, Officer Jones? After it devoured my family, my friends, even my beloved dog, Sniffles? Never! I won't run! I no longer fear it, I'm going to face it, then I'll-" Mylene says, she pops out of the spot she was hiding from and Ivan scares her.

She screams and drops back down to her spot. "Cut!" Nino says "Sorry Mylene." Ivan says "Mylène! That's like, the tenth take, and we're only on the first scene!" Nino shouts at her "Nino, calm down!" I tell him hitting his arm helping Mylene up.

"Fourteenth actually, but who's counting?" Alex says. "Y/n! This is why we should've have had you play the lead!" Nino tells me, but I ignore him. "Mylene it's fine, look it's just a mask, and remember it's Ivan." I give her a smile. She nods "Thank you Y/n." she says.

"I'm... sorry. I'm gonna do better on the next take, I promise." Mylene tells Nino. "Anyone want some tea?" Rose ask, and I jog towards her getting a cup of tea. I grab an extra for Adrien and Mylene. "Here ya go." I say handing a cup to Adrien. "Thanks N/n." Adrien gives a slight smile Gosh I love it when he calls me that. I think to myself.

I put a cup of tea on the desk. "You're playing a hero from the special forces. You're not supposed to get all freaked out!" Nino shouts at her. "Nino!" I shout at him. "I know, but... that monster mask he's wearing is so... realistic and scary!" Mylene says "Just big ol' me, Mylène. Nothing to be scared of!" Ivan says putting his fingers through the eye holes of the mask.

"You ask me, he doesn't even need a mask!" Chloe snickers. "But you obviously do Chloe. Oh no! Are those wrinkles?" I ask sarcastically "Wrinkles?!" Chloe shrieks and runs out the room. The class starts to laugh but I dies down as Nino starts to shout at Mylene again.

"Ivan, put the mask back on, you're playing the monster! And Mylène, we need you to stay in character!" Nino shouts again. "Okay if you're going to be director the least you could do is stop yelling at Mylene." I say.

Mylene turns to Adrien who's back in his spot. Ivan puts the mask on and Mylene turns around causing her to scream. She starts to back up and she backs up into Adrien which causes her to scream again.

"I need to sing my happy song, it always makes me feel better..." she starts singing "Smelly wolf, smelly wolf, stinky breath and slimy wolf." she starts

"And the Oscar for best pathetic scaredy-cat afraid of its own shadow goes to... Mylène!" Chloe says entering the room again. "Chloe seriously?" Adrien ask "What! It's true!" she says. Ivan goes after her.

"Epic Chloe! Now we don't have our lead role!" Nino shouts in her face "Hey, Y/n could do it!" Rose says "Uh, no I don't do that anymore." I nervously say. "Please Y/n! We have to get this finished! We have less than 24 hours! And I have to do the editing and everything! Please!" Nino begs "Actually the deadline for the Parisian Student Short Film Festival is tomorrow evening, precisely 26 hours, 15 minutes and 14, 13 seconds from now." Max says a matter a factly. "Okay! Okay! Fine. But I need to go over the script at least once." I say and put my hands up in surrender.

"Kim you're the monster now!" Nino says snapping at him. I read the lines over and over again as fast as I could. (I'm going to improvise on the script since they didn't have the whole thing in it.)

"Okay I'm ready." I say and hide under the desk where Adrien is. "And Action!" Nino shouts "Agent Smith, it's too dangerous! We must evacuate!" Adrien says "You're suggesting we run, Officer Jones? After it devoured my family, my friends, even my beloved dog, Sniffles? Never! I won't run! I no longer fear it, I'm going to face it, then I'll make it pay for what it's done to me!" I say making tears form into my eyes.