Mr.Pigeon

Enjoy!

*~*~*~*

"You only have one day to work on your fashion piece, and it must be your own design. In ten hours your fittest presentation will be judged by none other than the great fashion designer Gabriel Agreste, and M/n L/n, the father and mother of our very own students Adrien Agreste and Y/n L/n. In fact, Adrien and Y/n will model the winning design in their next photoshoot. And now, to announce this year's theme: derby hats." Mr Damocles announces.

I sit with Adrien on a bench and talk with him about the competition and who might win "Oh 100 percent Marinette, I would like to join but I cant becuase we're modeling it." I say and put my head in his lap and start to draw while he's on his phone "Why Marinette?" he ask I sit up "Are you serious? She's so amazing at designing!" I point to Marinette and Alya "Cmon!" I pull him from his seat.

I keep pulling him towards Alya and Marinette "Wow Alya, those are amazing designs!" Adrien says looking at the sketches she was holdign before I can say anything "Uh, thanks Adrien, but I can't take the credit. These sick designs belong to Marinette." Marinette gives a embarrassed wave. "Off the chain, right?" Alya ask

"You're super talented, Marinette. You seriously have a good chance of winning." Adrien says "Yeah I know you'll win. At least I hope you do." I say "Well, um, yeah! I... like-- um, designs that-- um," Alya makes random hand movements to Marinette, who tries to understand them "go... upwards? Um, while stopping... I mean, uh-- uh, um, thanks?" she finally finishes I see Alya smack her hand to her forehead.

"Sure and uh- good luck maybe we'll be wearing your derby at our next photo shoot together!" I say and me and Adrien walk off. My phone buzzes and I get a text from Jerry. "Oh I got to go!" I grab my things and walk away, I go back and give Adrien a kiss "Bye babe!" I say and run off.

I get in the car and Jerry starts to drive away. I look out the window and arrive home. I head inside, go to my room and flop on my bed. I groan "What's wrong Y/n?" Zinna ask. "Nothings wrong. I'm so tired." I say and get a call from Adrien. I look at it for a while and finally answer "Hey Y/n." Adrien says, but I don't respond. "Y/n?" he ask and he looks at his phone to see I'm asleep.

A little bit of time goes by "Y/n!" Zinna shouts. I quickly get up "What?" I ask still half asleep. "There's an akumatized villain outside!" Zinna points outside to flying pigeons "Oh sh-" I look at Zinna and she looks at me in dissatisfaction "Shoot. Shoot I was going to say shoot." I smile "Zinna full moon!" I transform and jump out the window. I see 6 voicemails from Ladybug and Chat Noir.

I try to call but they don't answer, I check their location to see their at the park. I run towards it which takes long because the park is right next to Marinette's house. I jump down and see Ladybug. "Boo." I say in her ear and she punches me. "WHAT THE HELL?!" I shout. "Omg! Uh-wh- Wolverine! I'm sorry I thought you we-" Ladybug says, I hold my eye "That hurt like shit!" I shout and Chat Noir comes towards us. He sneezes on me "Bless you." I say in disgust, I detransform and go into the Dupain bakery. "Hi Y/n!" Mrs. Dupain speaks "Hi do you have a bag of ice?" I ask "Why?" she ask "Uh- I got punched." I say "Oh dear! I'll go get a bag" she says and goes out back and comes back with a bag of ice "Thank you Mrs. Dupain!" I say "You can call me Sabine!" she says "Thank you Sabine." I smile and head out the store.

I feed Zinna "That hurt so baddddd." I tell her, I put the ice on my eye. "Zinna full moon." I say. I walk out alleyway and don't see Ladybug and Chat Noir at the park I check their location and see their at the Le Grand Paris hotel. I groan and hold the ice up to my eye. I use my staff to go faster and see Ladybug and Chat Noir stuck in a cage with pigeons with their bottoms pointing at them. I sneak behind Mr. Pigeon "distraction" I whisper and touch his ankle and he stops talking, then freezes.