14. True power (Madara)

I took a long, long time to get ready.

I washed my hair and even shaved my legs for him. I scrubbed myself and used a lotion. I put oil in my hair and blow-dried it until it was shiny and smooth. All of this to force Hashirama to wait.

Then, I stood looking at myself in the mirror before I took a deep breath and put the dress on.

It suited my tall body perfectly. The white silk with red details clung to me in a way that felt fantastic, and I even put on the matching headpiece. It was incredibly well-made, and it felt as if it had been made for me. With any other man, I would have felt ridiculous, but not with Hashirama. With him, I felt lovely, beautiful, taken care of.

My heart was pounding as I went out of the bathroom to meet the one who had gifted me the dress I loved so much. Hashirama was seated exactly where I had left him, and he didn't move a muscle when I came out, not even to look at me. A delicious wave of frustration hit me at this; I wanted him to see me.

"Come", he said. "Stand on front of me."

I did, but I didn't dare to meet his eye. I looked to the side and blushed the way that was so familiar to me now any time Hashirama dominated me.

But of course, Hashirama wouldn't have it that way.

"Look at me", he said. I tried, but couldn't. "Look at me!!"

I jerked and looked at him in pure shock of him screaming at me. He had never screamed at me before. In his eyes I saw a blinding rage that violently complimented the shyness I was feeling.

"Hashi..." I whispered.

"Do you like it?"

"Yes", I answered, my voice a whisper still.

My legs were trembling. He had fucked me up at work and left me dissatisfied, and now, he kept toying with me. Never had any man made me this aroused with just his eyes and his ability to make me wait.

"Good boy. Now, twirl."

"What-" I began before I could think.

Hashirama slammed his hand in the table.

"Do as I say, Madara", he said with venom. I obeyed. "Beautiful."

"Thank you, Sir."

I gasped at my use of the word; it felt so intimate. But Hashirama just smirked.

"Come to me."

I did, and as I approached, he reached his hand out towards me. When I took it, he guided me so I was standing in between his legs, and he started caressing the outsides of my thighs.

"I have no underwear", I murmured with a blush.

"The way I like it."

To my great shame, his caresses made me leak, and I squirmed beneath his touch as a trail of pre-cum ran down my thigh to his hand. When he felt how wet I was, he smirked darkly, and I closed my eyes.

"No, look at me", he said, and when I did, I saw he had the sticky liquid between his fingers and was showing it off for me.

The gesture was so intimate that I sat down in his lap and hid my face in his neck.

He immediately grabbed me beneath my thighs, started kissing my collarbones, biting a bit.

"On your knees for me. I want you to suck my dick."

I did as he said, but I didn't take him into my mouth immediately. Instead, I licked at the lightning bolt tattoos over his hips, tracing the delicate lines with my tongue.