Five ~ Can't Help Falling in Love

Dan's P.O.V.

I hate doctors offices. All the tools and needles. I don't know how I survived but I walked out of there a survivor. Driving back, I check my phone to see a text from Phil.

Phil-Philly/Dan- Dan >.<

Philly - r u out of the drs yet? just got out of the hell hole

Dan >.<- yeah i just got out. i hate going to the doctors

Philly - what would you do if i was there ;

Dan >.<- stop being such a fuckboy! if i could i would slap u

Philly - and then what ;)

Dan >.<- im so over u

Philly - well are you coming to school tomorrow?

Dan >.<- yeah back to the quote-unquote 'hell hole'

Philly - well today was... interesting after you left.

He then went onto a long story about the 'No Colors' trying to talk to him. From what he said, they were very perky and enthusiastic. Like a fangirl finding another girl to fangirl with. But apparently, they like the bands that I like. Why didn't they say anything when I wore my band merch? They might be fake fans. Every school has fake fans. I will never get them. They also asked him why he hangs out with me. I'm so done with them.

Me and Phil continue this long conversation about band theories. One that Phil told me was My Chemical Romance broke up right before their 13th year. When a child turns 13, what are they officially called? Teenagers. What is Gerard afraid of? Teenagers. My life makes sense again.

At around Ten, Phil says he's going to go to bed, to which I replied, 'what would you do if I was there'. He didn't reply. I don't really blame him.

~

Our walk to school is silent. We usually just listen to music and walk together. It's nice just to be in each other's presence. We reach the front entrance and go inside. When the door closes, a gust of wind blows off my flower crown. I started wearing flower crowns a couple days ago when I found one of the ground. It just looked so pretty that I decided to start wearing them.

The crown flies down the hallway and me and Phil dash after it. It lands on the handle of a classroom door. We both reach for it at the same time and our hands touch. It shouldn't have been so awkward but it just felt... Weird. Phil hands it to me and we walk back to the way of our first period.

"Today we'll be starting a project. It will be about any book that you've read. Just make sure it's not a picture book, because people have done that before. Books like... I don't know Bridge to Terabithia, Maze Runner, stuff like that. You will be working with a partner," Phil and I gave each other a look,
"and it will be due in three weeks. Work hard, be creative, and work together to get a good grade." I turn to Phil, to see him holding out a book. The title of it says 'Divergent'. Perfect.

"Ok, so we're doing Divergent, and we'll meet at my house. But right now let's just decide on what type of project we're going to be doing". I think for a moment and then it hits me.

"Let's do a big drawing! Mr Waters said 'be creative' and drawing is creative! There will be lots of colors. Blue, green, orange!" I mentally applaud myself for thinking of such a great idea.

"First of all, Dan, I can't draw. All I can draw are stick figures, and I don't mean to brag but, they are pretty good. Second of all, green is not a creative color!"

"Don't go all 'Don't Hug Me I'm Scared' on me! Oh well! It'll be fun! Please!" He rolls his eyes and sighs. This will be so fun!

"Okay Dan, calm down. It's just a school project." He puts on a blank face but in the corner of my eye I see him smile and chuckle. He's so adorable.

Author A/N~~~
Hey people. The next chapter will be of them going to Dan's house for the project so don't worry because it'll be good ;) So it was my birthday. EHHHHH. It was pretty fun. I went to Hot Topic (again) and I got a P!ATD, MCR and a Soul Eater shirt and a Attack On Titan belt then I went to the movies to see Pitch Perfect 2 with my friend. After that I went to Red Lobster. I know it's kind of fancy but I'd never been there. But my birthday is June 13. Two days after Dan's. So close. BTW my summer camp starts tomorrow and it's five days a week and I have dance on Monday-Thursday so there will be less updates but I'd say two chapters a week at the least.

HEY EVERYBODY, HERES A GOOD SONG DONT LISTEN TO ANYTHING ELSE TODAY. My song recommendation is the Can't Help Falling in Love With You cover by Twenty One Pilots aka just Tyler. I just started listening to TØP, but I love them! And I heard this song on the YouTube channel @Phan Girling because they made a Phan edit video with this cover and I love it. It's called honeymoon in Tokyo//Phan it's really cute. Like just watching it could make me cry. I love it. I put it up there just because of how good it is.

Anyway, thanks for reading and Bye 😉