Fifteen ~ Gives You Hell

Dan's P.O.V.

After our impromptu make out session, I got a text from PJ to go to his house and Phil said he wants to come to. PJ seemed a bit annoyed but said yes anyway. He seemed like a pretty cool guy. He's really creative and likes to make short films. He said he'll show me some of his videos and art when I go to his house. I just hope PJ and Phil don't argue. It's like one is always up the others ass. And I don't even think they know that I've noticed. I'll just hope for the best.

~(*ripple* D&P are walking to PJ's house *ripple*)

"Do you really want to come Phil? I just don't want you guys to argue."

"Argue? It's just loud friendly banter," he answers. Yeah right. We reach the front door and I pause, turning back to Phil. "Just a kiss." I kiss his nose and ring the doorbell. PJ opens the door with a smile... That soon falls.

"Dan, it's great to see you again! And I see you've brought Phil."

"Ah, PJ, it's great to see you again too! I feel welcome," Phil says with every word dripping sarcasm. PJ waves us in and closes the door behind us.

"Why don't I show you guys some of my art?" I shrug and follow him into a bright room filled with paintings and drawings.

"I've been working on a project for a while now and I call it Oscars Hotel." He picks up a drawing of an octopus with the letters OH in the middle.

"It was just a simple project I did in art with my friends from my other school. But we continued working on it after it was due. And now that I'm here, I kind of just work on it by myself."

"That's actually pretty cool."

"Thanks Phil." PJ's answer seemed actually sincere. Maybe today won't be so bad.

"Well enough of us looking at colored papers, let's watch some of my short films. Dan could you get the popcorn from the cupboard?" As I walked out the door, PJ starts to say something and I listen in.

"So Phil, why'd you come? Didn't want to stay away from Danny?"

"Quit it. I just came because I wanted to try to be friends with you."

"Yeah sure Lester. If I didn't know any better, I'd think that you-" I hurry to get the popcorn and I couldn't hear the rest of what he said. I walk back into the room. PJ's wearing that fake smile and Phil just rolls his eyes.

"Well here's the popcorn you can start the video I guess." PJ sets up the DVD player (his laptop wasn't working) and puts in the disc. Phil and I sit on the opposite sides of PJ. PJ continuously tried to hold my hand, and that made Phil look pretty annoyed. After the video ended, PJ pulled me into the kitchen.

"Why was PJ trying to hold your hand?"

"I don't know! I kept trying to push his hand away."

"I'm going to tell him to stop because I'm your boyfriend and he can't do that."

"Come on Philly, I like you and only you. You don't have to worry about him," I say, giggling a bit.

But if either of us saw PJ listening in on our conversation, I wouldn't have said that.

Author A/N~~~

WHO SAW THE APMAS? I did. UFDOSMSNS I LOVED IT. But Jack and Alex were dissing every band, it was funny though. But then ATL played a bunch of great songs at the beginning. And guess which band won best fandom? 5SOS. Then it said ATL won so I was like ok. BEEBO PLAYED BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY. FRANKIE AND GEE DIDNT WIN BEST ALBUM. I was hoping one of them would win but at least PTV won. I saw Jenn in a Dell commercial. Who else has seen it? If you have, here's a cookie. Anyway, it said JennxPenn-Really important internet person. By the way has anyone finished Looking For Alaska? I need emotional support. ITS OK PUDGE YOU STILL HAVE THE COLONEL

HEY EVERYONE HERES A GOOD SONG DONT LISTEN TO ANYTHING ELSE TODAY. My song recommendation for today is Gives You Hell by The All-American Rejects. I heard this song on MTV when it first came out. Ah, such memories. But its crazy how I heard a bunch of songs I listen to now when they first came out. I loved the song when I first heard it but it said hell in it so even when I knew the lyrics, I didnt sing along to it bc I thought I would get in trouble. But ive listened to it so much yet im still not over it.

Anyway, thanks for reading and Bye 😉

(And just bare with the short chapters and long updates)