Eighteen ~ A Little Piece of Heaven

Phil's P.O.V.

The next day was relatively normal... until lunch.

- - -

"Hey Phil, are you gonna eat that?" Dan asks, pointing at the cookie on my lunch tray. I shrug, handing it to him. Out of the corner of my eye, I see PJ staring at me. He rolls his eyes and looks away. Asshole.

"Looks like you don't like PJ?" I look to the end of our table to see a guy looking expectantly at me.

"Yeah I don't. Why do you care?" The boy sighs and sits down.

"I'm Chris. I care because I don't like PJ either. He's an asshole that I used to date."

"Used to? Why'd you break up?" Dan asks.

"He cheated. There's so many people at this school. I don't know why he thought he could hide it, especially when the guy he cheated on me with was such a blabbermouth." Huh, another guy that doesn't like PJ... I like this.

"I have an idea, but are you up for it?" He shrugs so I continue. "What would you say if we pranked PJ?" A grin grows onto Dan's face followed by one on Chris'.

"I'd love to be apart of it. But before we do this 'prank', I have one question. WHAT ARE THOSE-I'm just kidding. My question is want to talk after school? We can meet in the art room." "Yeah sure." And with that, Chris walked to another table while Dan and I walked down the hall to get to class.

~(i do this way too much but I'm not good at transitions)

When I said

"Who was that?" Dan asks.

"A nice girl named Sadie that thinks I'm straight."

"Eh, she'll find out sooner or later. But onto more important business. So I was thinking we could have a pure prank to test the waters. Then if it works, we proceed with our initial plan."

"What's the the pre prank?" Chris asked.

"Well I was thinking..." And I told them that.

"That's what you call a pre prank? That's a regular prank in itself!" Dan says.

"If you think that's crazy, listen to this! Next we could..." And I told them about that too.

"This is a great idea! Where did you get this information?" Chris asks.

"I have my connections. But are you in?" With a quick glance from Dan and Chris, they look back at me and nod. We agreed to have the pre prank tomorrow and continued talking until Chris left to pick up his sister from ballet. I walked Dan home to his house, said hi to his mum, and walked by myself to an empty house. But I still think today was a damn good day.

Author A/N~~~

I SAW THE NEW SEASONNNNN OF DOCTOR WHOOOOOO THAT EPISODE WAS SOOOO GOOOODDDD I've been watching doctor who all day and my mom got pizza so it was basically perfect. And for Halloween I'm going to be one of the doctors, but I was supposed to be someone from the Scout Regiment in AoT and I found a jacket and capein this store in the back of the mall that was like forty dollars and my mom said that it cost too much maybe she'll change her mind. I DONT KNOW Oh and TABINOF IS COMING SOOON I CANT WAIT btw here's a QOTD: what keeps you up at night? AOTD: being a victim of someone saying WHAT ARE THOSE to me. Comment what keeps you up at night.

HEY EVERYONE HERES A GOOD SONG DONT LISTEN TO ANYTHING ELSE TODAY. My song recommendation is Little Piece of Heaven by Avenged Sevenfold. This song is hella intense. I heard it when I was like nine or ten because my cousin was staying at my house for the summer and she showed it to me. That video scared me then and I barely understood what was happening and I was like 'what is that zombie girl doing on the bed'. Now I get it of course but I think that was a bad move because I was at that age. Oh well because I listen to that kind of music now so I guess that was an early introduction to different music

Anyway, thanks for reading and Bye 😉

*hey update it's like 4 am and I'm watching PINOF 6 and Dan just said two terrible words... THE GAME. THERE I SAID IT IM SORRY BUT I JUST LOST AGAIN TOO I WAS WINNING FOR THREE MONTHS STRAIGHT WHY *hey second update I just watched AmazingDan and DAN JUST SAID THE GAME THIS GUY NEEDS TO LEARN HIS BOUNDARIES *OH MY FRICK DANIEL JAMES HOWELL YOU ARE GROUNDED ITS LIKE ALL THE VIDEOS IM WATCHING HE SAYS THE GAME AND WHY AT 4:30 AM