Nine ~ In The Afternoon

Dan's P.O.V.

I wake up to see that the Skype call was ended by Phil. I don't know what happened, but I couldn't end that damn call! But with a faint beep beep, I swipe my phone, taking me away from those thoughts.

"Crap! My alarm!" Fuck. School starts in ten minutes... I have to make this fast. I snatch a random shirt, jeans and pair of shoes and run downstairs.

"Hi honey, I just made some to-" I grab the piece of toast, cutting her off.

"Sorry mum, I need to go but bye!" I lift my backpack from the floor and dash out of the door. Half way to the school, I forget that I didn't straighten my hair. Well there's nothing I can do about it now.

Once I get into the school, I burst through the classroom door, out of breath from running here and being abnormally unfit. I see Phil sitting and talking with one of the 'No Colors' and he's laughing and smiling. Did they get to him?

He looked up to see me and waves. I shyly wave back, and slowly take my seat next to him. The girl he's talking to gives me a disgusted face. He barely turns to look at me. He just continues talking. Well if he won't talk to me, I'll just draw because that's what I would do when no one would talk to me.

After about five minutes, Phil is still talking to the girl. I look down at my work and see that I drew Phil. I didn't even notice. I almost finished but all I had to do were color in his bright blue eyes. His black hair was perfectly shaded. His pale skin was at an accurate color. I also added in his cute little smirk.

But those eyes... I could go swimming in those eyes. I looked at it for a couple more minutes then crumpled it up. I stand up and walk over to the trash bin. I take one last glance at my drawing then throw it in. But I swear I saw Phil look up from talking to the girl, and look at the drawing before I threw it in.

~(this one needs a name too)

After first period, Phil started talking to me again. But the thing was, he kept talking about the girl he met. Apparently her name is Lindsey Way (heehee) but she prefers to be called Lyn-Z. She's a great bass player and says she wants to be in a band. She seems nice enough, I'm sure we could be friends, but right now, she's the only thing Phil is talking about.

"Dan, she's really nice and I'm sure we could all be friends! Maybe not all of the 'No Colors' as you call them, are that bad. And I said we would sit with her at lunch. Please Dan!" His gives me the puppy eyes, and I sigh. I guess she can't be that bad but if she says something rude, I'm going to nope the fuck out of there.

We get to the auditorium and get our lunch. Phil points to a table where Lyn-Z sits alone. We drop our trays onto the table and she smiles brightly.

"Hi Phil! It's great to see you again! And this must be Dan?" Phil nods and turns to me, giving a smile.

"Uh, yeah, I'm Dan. Nice to meet you, Lyn-Z, Phil has told me so much about you," I say quiet and annoyed. She blushes bright red. She starts talking about a bunch of bands and stores she likes, and by Phil's face I could tell he didn't care, but listened because it was the right thing to do. Lyn-Z continued talking about who-knows-what and Phil added small comments and noises to add to the conversation. I just hope that I-

"Dan? Earth-to-Dan?" He waves his hand in front my face making me blink a couple times.

"Yeah... Yeah Phil?" I see that Lyn-Z had left and it was just me and Phil. How long had she been gone?

"Oh, well lunch just ended and we have to go to our next period. But do want to go to Starbucks after school?"

"Actually Phil, my mum is making me clean my room. And you've seen how messy my room is so..." I lie right though my teeth. I just really didn't want to talk to Phil right now. And my room is messy as hell, but she never tells me to clean it because that'll take days. Phil looks slightly disappointed but he'll get over it.

"That's ok! Maybe another time! By the way have you seen Black Butler? I just started getting into it and I need to talk to someone about Grell." He continues talking about Grell, which I wouldn't mind because it's Grell.

But by the end of the day, Phil was walking me to my house. As we said our goodbyes and he left and I went inside, I realized that I wanted Phil to be with me and not out that door.

Author A/N~~~
Dance classes and summer camp is really tiring tbh. I have dance classes every day after camp. So five classes a week, one per day. And my camp is so boring talking about 'how can you be more respectful' 'how are you fun to be around'. no adults that are too perky for their own good, I care about ships, bands, and YouTubers. I'm not sorry that I'm too sarcastic and uninterested in the 'fun' activities we do like Simon Says and bonding excercises.

HEY EVERYONE HERES A GOOD SONG DONT LISTEN TO ANYTHING ELSE TODAY. My song recommendation is Nine In The Afternoon by Panic! At The Disco. It was chapter nine so I thought this was appropriate. BUT I LOVE P!ATD. YES. LETS GET SCARED! AT THE CLUB. But Brendon is really cute tbh. So are ryan spencer dallon and jon but... Well

Anyway, thanks for reading and Bye 😉