Six ~ Boulevard of Broken Dreams

Phil's P.O.V.

The whole way to Dan's house, we were shouting ideas back and forth.

"There will Tris! And-"

"And Tobias! And-"

"- Christina! And-"

"And have Caleb there just for the fun of it!" Dan was so excited to do this, I can't help but feel just as excited. We stepped up to Dan's front door. He was about to open the door when he froze.

He turned to me and said, "I just want to say, my mum is embarrassing. Don't believe anything she says. She will be the death of me but she's my mum so I have to live with it. Just... Be prepared." He opens the door and his mum is right there. It's like she was waiting there. She surprised me so much that I fell back.

"Oh sorry darling! I was just about to open the door because I have to go to work, but here you are! Oh and Danny, I made some sandwiches so if you and your friend want some!" Dan's mum walks past me, going into her car. Once she's out of sight, Dan lets out a sigh and pulls me into his house.It's normal sized and not very fancy. It kind of comforting.

"Danny?" We laugh and Dan slaps my arm.

"All joking aside, let's get started. What are we mainly going to draw?" Dan asks.

"I think that we should draw basically another cover for the book. Like with all the characters and stuff." I point at where certain things should be. Like all the symbols in the back, the characters in the front. As I was saying these things, I felt Dan slip his hand between mine. I didn't say anything mainly because I was still talking and I didn't want to make things awkward, but because I didn't want him to pull away. I finish what I was saying and look at him. I see that there is a tuft of something in his hair. I bring my fingers to his hair and pluck out the fluff. Dan's gaze meets mine and I kind of... Stare. His eyes are are dark, yet light. Warm and comforting. I swear I could just... Kiss him. Dan swallows and I'm brought back to reality.

"I think Tris and Tobias should be in the front of everything. And then have the symbols behind them, like Abnegation behind them and Amity and Erudite to the left here, and Candor and Dauntless to the right." I hope my input made the conversation less awkward. Dan slowly nods and starts taking out colored pencils. He begins drawing the outline for the Dauntless symbol and I do the Abnegation symbol. I reach into his backpack to get more pencils when I see papers full of drawings and sketches. I never really noticed but Dan is an amazing drawer.

"Dan, how do you draw so well?" I ask. He blushes but looks down.

"I don't really think I can draw that well. I'm sure there's someone better than me," he mumbles. How could he be so blind to his artwork! I bring his chin up and look into his eyes. His red blush is still lingering, but now he's blushing even harder.

"Dan, you are a wonderful artist. Your drawings are amazing! You should be proud of yourself! You shouldn't be embarrassed of your talent because lots of other people can't draw well, including me. Just remember that, ok?" He nods and I pull away. I squeeze his shoulder then bring my hand to his knee. At first Dan tenses up but soon allows it me to trace circles on it. We continue to draw and get pretty far into the poster before I realize that it's around ten.

"Oh shit, Dan! It's ten, I have to go!" I scurry to pack up my supplies and sling my backpack over my shoulder. I stand up and reach for the doorknob when I feel a hand on my arm. I turn to see Dan and he lets go.

"Phil, it's just that it's really late and I don't want you to walk home alone on the dark. Why don't you just sleep here?" Was Dan asking me to stay at his house for the night? Well I sure don't want to go home so I have to take the offer.

"I'll ask my mom if it's ok for you to stay here and you tell your parents." I take out my phone and fake text my mom. We don't have the best relationship.

"I'll show you where you'll be sleeping." He grabs my hand and brings me to a hallway. He opens the door to a large, light colored room.

"This is the guest room and if you need me I'll be in the room across from here." I put down my backpack and the room feels empty. I walk over to Dan's room and hesitate to open the door. Should I really do this? I mean I'm walking into a teenagers rooms and that's not always a good thing to do. I knock three times before I hear an answer.

"Come in!" I step in to see his fully-postered room.

"Uh, Dan... Would it be ok if I stay with you?" He gives me a look of surprise but it soon melts.

"Of course Phil! All you had to do was ask." He lifts his blanket and I snuggle in next to him. I felt so comfortable and I snuggled closer to him. I fell asleep to Dan's even breathing, feeling safe and sound.

Author A/N~~~
It's shorter but Dil with it. AND PHIL IS GETTING SAUCY. But don't you just love the Phan fluff? I try. But when I want to do fluff, I always try to make it detailed and cute and as good as I can because it's fluff and everyone loves some good fluff. Well now that I think about it, I don't really know what to call this because I don't really think this is fluff but what else would it be then? js I have like three drafts and the next one is long.

HEY EVERYONE, HERES A GOOD SONG DONT LISTEN TO ANYTHING ELSE TODAY. My song recommendation is Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day. I first found this song from a YouTuber called Jacksfilms and one of the comments said something about the song so I looked it up and then continued listening to their other songs. Btw, look up Jacksfilms on YouTube. He's so funny. And it's meme funny

Anyway, thanks for reading and Bye 😉