Fourteen ~ A Love Like War

Phil's P.O.V.

That little punk Liguori. 

Who does he think he is? Dan is mine and I won't let anyone take him from me. But I shouldn't be worried. Me and Dan are dating; he wouldn't leave me for him. And I wouldn't leave him. I would miss his dorky smile, his originally curly hair, his soft lips. I wouldn't be able to live without him and I don't how I survived without him.

~(spitters are quitters. that was uncalled for)

I was about to beat Dan's kill streak and Dan was losing.

"What? Are you beating my high-score?" Dan says as I kill him.

"That shouldn't be such a surprise, I mean, I've always been better than you", I say, smirking.

"Really? You're so good? What about this?" I suddenly die, only to see that Dan had killed me.

"Oh, you're going to get it!" I say as I push Dan to the side. I start tickling him and he laughs loudly. His laughs are so cute. I end up straddling him and he picks up the remote.

"No Dan don't! I need to beat you!"

"Well, it would be a shame if you lost, right? And that can't happen because that would be just terrible", Dan says. He's so evil. He looks at the screen to see that the match ended and his team won.

"My work here is done, so carry on with another game if you want", Dan says nonchalant, and starts to stand up. I pull him back and make sure he doesn't get away, because he won't get away with making me lose.

"Phil, what do you want now? You lost, I won, don't be a butt". I get on top of him so I'm straddling him again.

"I was just wondering if you wanted a kiss, but you know never mind I guess", I say as I start to get off him. He pulls me back onto his lap, rolling his eyes.

"Of course I want a kiss, love. Don't be silly", he says chuckling. He starts to lean in and I lean backwards. He opens his eyes to see how far away from him I am.

"Your such a tease, you know that?" I fall onto him, giving him a big hug. I lay my head on his chest and trace circles on his stomach, listening to the sound of his heartbeat. His arms wrap around my waist and I smile feeling the same butterflies from when we first saw each other.

"I love you, Philip" he says gently.

"I love you too, Daniel"

"But do you still want that kiss?" 

"As if that's even a question." I bring my lips to his. We move in sync and it's just as wonderful as the first time we kissed. I bring my arms around his neck and his is around my waist. He licks my bottom lip, asking for entrance and I allow. The passionate kiss soon turns into a heated kiss. Dan is running his fingers through my hair and man, this feels great. Continuing the kiss, Dan stifles a moan and moves closer. I pull away, biting my lip. I fall back onto Dan's chest, feeling comfort in the safeness of my lover's arms.

Author A/N~~~

Hello guys! THANKS FOR EVERYTHING. This story has half a thousand reads and over 100 votes! That just makes me so happy. But on Saturday I went to the mall with my friend and I got strawberry Pocky. It was in this store at the back of the mall but that store HAD SO MUCH JAPANESE SWEETS/FOODS AND ANIME STUFF. THANK YOU TREASURE COAST MALL. And I will be taking a bit of a break. I will update sooner or later but the chapters might be shorter. The updates will be slower, that's all. AND IM IN LOVE WITH DOCTOR WHO NOW HELP IT SUCKED ME IN

HEY EVERYONE HERES A GOOD SONG DONT LISTEN TO ANYTHING ELSE TODAY. My song recommendation is A Love Like War by All Time Low Feat good ol' Vic Fuentes . So I haven't been a fan of ATL for a while but this song and Six Feet Under the Stars that got me hooked onto them. And I was reading a Phanfic called Prove It and a girl called Lola in the story was obsessed with All Time Low so I looked up one of their songs so I could get the references.

Anyway, thanks for reading and Bye 😉