TABINOF

Ello, Internet. Ma name's [gabi]. and i have a story. Actually, DAN AND PHIL HAVE A STORY. AND I HAVE THEIRS. WOOOOO i have tabinof and I'm going to talk about it be i need to share this with the world. BUT... I know some people don't want spoilers so if you don't, then don't read this, I should have an update like Monday or late Sunday... Hopefully. so if you want some spoilers because you're too eager, you need at least part of it in your life because you don't have it now, or you have it already and finished it, welcome aboard to this short lived ride of short spoilers.

~~~

I got the book 

I HAVE IT IN MY POSSESION. IM TOUCHING IT I HAVE IT 

ITS MINE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I LOVE IT AND IM ONLY ON PAGE 60 

I haven't read what happened in Vegas but they're talking about their births, life at university, a page of references from their videos, and how to draw perfect cat whiskers. The page after they talk about how to do cat whiskers there's this picture with them having cat whiskers and their eyes ARE SOOOOOO PRETTY. Btw the book is hardcover so it's the real deal (ain't nobody got time for paperback) and the introduction is basically them talking to each other but it's so adorable! There's a bunch of collages of references and pictures of them. There's also this report type thingy that was by a teacher and dans says "i don't think all this funny behavior will get him anywhere productive" look where he is now. Phils says "perhaps let phil run around rather than watching fantasy television shows" obviously buffy and of course they both faked signatures so that they could get out of P.E.

There's also more of phils chat logs, and the beginning of their YouTube channels. They also talk about pinof and I'm just like 'thanks for talking about the video I love with a fiery passion'

So that's it. That's all I've read so far and I don't want to finish the book just yet so I'm restricting myself from reading the rest tonight. OH OH OH there's this peterick fic called you're a hot mess and then the sequel to mute called hush and something intense just happened so I'm not in the mood to burst into tears right now. ALSO this other one called I know I'm not you're favorite record is g8 m8. I read a smut scene during class and I was laughing so much because my friend was reading it with me and saying parts our loud ANYWAY SO LONG AND GOODNIGHT *wink wink* 

(also if you have tabinof already here's a sticker and if you're watching American Dad or South Park right now, you get stans suit and some of tokens coffee. The American dad episode is May The Best Stan Win and for South Park its You're Not Yelping.)