💜.3

AUTHOR POV.
NEXT DAY!!

Naira : Good morning everyone come have your breakfast!

Jennie : Good morning unnie! Yeah let's go!

*All of them went to the dining table and sat down and Naira and others served the food*

Naira : Aarav baby eat fast! You should go to school!

Aarav : Yes mumma!

Mrs Raichand : Well my Aarav's birthday is coming right! What do you want for gift baccha!

Aarav : Dadi I already asked papa about the gift!

Aradhya : What is it bhai?

Aarav : I asked dad to call Yn bua on my birthday. Is she coming dad?!

Vinod : Ahh well I talked to her and she said she will see!

Aarav : I want her on my birthday or else I won't celebrate!

Ranbir : Aarav baby let's go I will drop you to school!

Aarav : okay chachu!

*They both went from there*

Jennie : well who is Yn?

Mrs Kim : You don't know Yn!

*Jennie nodded her head as No*

Mrs Raichand : Well how would you know her when you never met her. She is my youngest daughter! And she is living in Australia from past 5 yrs she handle half of our business their!

Aera : I think Yn is a mature girl!

Aradhya : No not at all!! She is really clumsy! And mostly she loves to sleep a lot! She is a big crackhead like me! But yeah she is dangerous too!

Mrs Kim : I know cause I have already met her!

Namjoon : You really did?

Mr Kim : Yeah! She is a sweet girl! And however she is at home but she is very professional at work!

Seokjin : well cause of your talks I really wanna meet her now!

Jungkook: Yeah you are right hyung!

Mr Raichand : So Vinod what did she said when you talked to her!

Vinod : She said I will see and cut the call I will take classes of her if she comes back like how can she behave like this I am her elder brother.

*All of them chuckled at his words*

Jimin : I think only Yn can deal with vinod hyung!

Mrs Raichand : Yeah you are right!

TIME SKIP!
ON THE OTHER SIDE!
IN AUSTRALIA!!

*All the people were sitting in the meeting hall and waiting for the CEO. Suddenly foot steps sounds of the heels started echoing the girl entered inside with her dominating era. Her cold face can make anyone freeze. All the people in the meeting hall stand and bow in respect*

??? : Please sit down and start the meeting!!

*Soon the meeting got started and some clients started showing their presentation*

*Soon the meeting end*

??? : Well it was a great presentation Mr Smith!

Mr smith : I am glad you liked my presentation Miss Yn!