💜.17

AUTHOR POV.
*Everything was ready for the wedding. Jimin and Aaradhya are also very much desperate to see each other. Well Aaradhya is getting ready for her wedding and girls are helping her but what was disturbing them was Yn odd behaviour. YN's mother sent Yn to the market to bring some things which they forget since she came from the market she is behaving odd and not talking much with anyone. Present all the girls are in the room of Aaradhya and Yn was in deep thoughts*

Aaradhya : Yn bachha what happened to you? Since you came from the market you are so silent.

Yn : nothing dii I am okay!

Sneha : Yn are you really okay?I don't think so!

Preeti : Yn is something bothering you!! Hmm!!

Naira : are you not well should we call a doctor!

Yn : Ahh no no bhabhi actually I am fine! I am just stressed cause of my works pending I am okay.

Aaradhya : Are you sure! 

Yn : Yes di!! I am sure! Please don't spoil your mood! Today is your marriage hmm!!

*Aaradhya hummed and fake smiled knowing well that her sister is hiding something and she won't say easily*

MEANWHILE!!!
*Baarat started coming inside. All the boys were dancing including jimin!*

Jungkook : Oh bhai!! Naachooo!!! Ajjj mère bhai ki Shaadi haï!

*All the boys were dancing on the drum beats*

Aarav : uncle!! We are also coming!!!!

Yuna : Yeah!!!

*Kids also joined*

Mrs Kim : Kids stop dancing, jimin come we have to start your ritual!!

Jimin : Yes mom!!

*Jimin and others went and YN's mom started doing his Aarti*

Sneha : welcome Jija ji!! Your sajini is waiting for you!

*Jimin blushed after hearing that and they all went to the mandap*

***************

Yn : Dii what happened?

Aaradhya : I am just nervous Yn!!

Yn : Dii! You are not marrying any stranger! You are marrying the love of your life!!

Preeti : Yes Aaru!!

Aaradhya : but I am still nervous!!

Mrs Raichand : it's okay beta. Every girl will be nervous at the time of her wedding!!

*mrs Raichand said entering inside*

Mrs Raichand : you are looking beautiful Aaru! Kisi ki nazar na lage!

Sneha : Aaru di. We are here to take you. Your hubby is waiting for you!!

*As she said Aaradhya started blushing and they all went out with Aaradhya*

************************