💜.25

AUTHOR POV.
They went towards the house and knocked on the door an old lady opened the door!

Old lady : Oh my god! What happened to you both?!!

Yn : Actually granny! We lost our way and the Rain is also falling heavily! Can you please let us stay here!

The lady thought for some minutes and said!

Old lady : Okay fine please come inside you both!

Yn : Thanks a lot!

Both of them went inside the house! It was a small house. The old lady showed them a room! 

Old lady : I think first you should dry yourselves! I will bring some towel!

Taehyung : Thanks Granny!

He said and the granny left! Both of them looked at each other. Yn didn't noticed in the rain that her dress became see through.

Taehyung : Umm Yn I think you should change your dress.

He said not looking at her and her face became red after seeing her dress. Soon the door was knocked!

Old lady : Here I brought some towel and bath robe! For you! You can change!

Yn took those and the granny went from there. Yn took the bathrobe and one towel and immediately ran to washroom.

Few minutes later she came out from the washroom wearing the bathrobe! But she saw taehyung shirtless only in towel. She turned back with flustered face.

Yn : Yaah why you removed your clothes!

Taehyung : For your kind information I was also wet! Miss Yn and why are you turning back!

Yn : N-Nothing I am going down!

She was about to go but he pulled her by her hand and she landed on his bare chest!

Yn : W-What are you doing taehyung?!

Taehyung : How much you will run away from me Yn!

Yn : W-what do you mean!?

Taehyung: Come on Yn! I know you are trying to run away from me! Why?! Why are you hurting me!!

Yn : taehyung!

Taehyung : You know! Your this behaviour is hurting me! Tell me what I did! Why are you behaving like this with me!

He said as a drop of tear landed on his cheek. Yn hugged him! And said!

Yn : I am sorry! I am sorry for hurting you!!

Taehyung: please tell me the truth Yn!! Why are you behaving like this!

Tears started coming out from her eyes!

Yn : I will tell you! What happened on wedding day!

FLASHBACK.