💜.21

???: AHHHHHHHHHHH

*They all flinched hearing the shouting voice*

Jimin : Wait!! This is Aaru's voice!!

*saying that he ran upstairs and all of them ran behind him. All of them went to jimin's room and saw Aaradhya shivering*

Aaradhya : J-Jimin!

*she immediately went and hugged jimin and started crying*

Jimin : Aaru baby what happened?

Aaradhya : There was someone in this room!! And he was looking scary!

*she said shivering badly*

Jimin : Shh Aaradhya calm down there is no one here!

Aaradhya : No believe me there was someone!! I swear I am not lying.

Jimin : yes yes my life!! I know you are not lying we will find him hmm!!

*Soon the lights came back as they called an electrician and what Yn saw made her shocked*

Yn : Aaru di blood!!

*She said while looking at Aaradhya's arm where too much blood was flowing all eyes widened*

Jimin : H-How did this happened?

*Sneha immediately went and brought a first aid kit and jimin started treating his wound*

Aaradhya : I Don't know! That person came inside with a knife in his hand! and was about to hit me but I was trying to escape from him and then he attacked me with his knife on my arm and ran away from window!

*All were shocked listening her and jimin loosed his temper. He went down after treating her wound and Yn was getting scared little bit knowing who did*

Jungkook : What the heck are the guards and watchman doing down!!

Yn : Unnie you stay with di!!

*saying that she went out of the room*

TIME SKIP.

Jimin : WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU ALL DOING WHEN AN UNKNOWN MAN ENTERED IN OUR HOUSE!!

*he shouted on the guards and taehyung was calming him*

Namjoon : jimin calm down! It's not the time to shout!

Jimin : How should I hyung?! What if that person would have done anything to Aaradhya!

Jin : You all go and next time be aware!! *he said to the guards sternly*

Jungkook : Hyung you should be with noona now! Go to her.

*he said jimin nodded and went to Aaradhya*

Ayush : We can't leave this matter like that? We have to complain about it!