💜.4

*He was whining and others don't know what to do. But suddenly lights turned off and ———*

Namjoon : what happened to the lights?

Ranbir : I don't know!

*But suddenly music started on and some teddy bears came and started dancing and soon the spotlight fall on someone who was standing there but her face wasn't visible. Suddenly she said something and came forward making her face reveal*

??? : Hey Aarav baby!! Happy birthday!! Did you really thought that your bua will forget your birthday!! Nahhh!!! Let's make it more fun today!!!

Aarav: BUA!!!!

*He ran and hugged her bua and she lifted him in her arms*

Aarav : Ahh girlfriend I thought you won't come!!

Yn : Why won't I come to my boyfiee's birthday. Let's go and enjoy!!

*Aarav took Yn with her to the dance floor and started dancing with her. Yn was also enjoying with him not noticing someone was admiring her and it was non other then taehyung. He also don't know what's happening with him. Soon they all went for cutting the cake and Aarav cut the cake and made everyone eat*

Vinod : Yaah you brat. You know how tensed we were knowing you will not come!

Yn : Yaah i just came now and you started scolding me instead of asking sissy how were you and all!

Ranbir : Aish!! Leave him Yn! Your another brother is there. How were you my baby sissy!!

Yn : I am fine Ranbir bhai!

Aaradhya : Girl you should have informed if you are coming or not!

Yn : I wanted to give you all a surprise but look how you all are behaving and see mom and dad are not talking at all!!

Mrs Raichand : how can we. You were staying in Australia didn't you missed us once!

Yn : Aish!! My mumma! I missed you a lot and dadda you too!

*she went and hugged them*

Mr Raichand : okay okay we forgive you and we can't stay much angry from you!

Rosé : Well Yn won't you let me meet them!

Yn : oh yeah sorry!

Mrs Raichand : Rosé baby. How are you?

Rosé: I am fine aunty but your this daughter was not letting me meet you!

Yn : Aish! This girl.

Naira : well I think Yn forgot me!!

Yn : Aish! How can I forget my sweet bhabhi! I missed you a lot!

*she went and hugged her*

Naira : I missed you too.

Preeti : i am also there in the line to meet!