💜.5

AUTHOR POV
All of them were having there breakfast in silence But Mrs Raichand broke it.

Mrs Raichand : Well rosé didn't your husband came with you.

Rosé: Ahh sorry aunt. He is quite busy. So he will come later. He apologised to you all.

Vinod : It's okay no need to apologise.

All were eating peacefully not knowing the drama going under the table.

Aradhya : *whispered* Jimin what are you doing!!!

Jimin was controlling his laugh. Yes he was teasing Aradhya by putting his hands on her thighs squeezing it but she just stomped his feet. 

Jimin : ahhhhhh!!!!! *he groaned*

Mrs Kim : Jimin son what happened?!

Jimin : nothing aunty!! Hehe!

They looked at him weirdly and continued eating. H sighed and glared at Aradhya who was eating peacefully with a smirk. After eating all got up and Jimin whispered in Aradhya's ear.

Jimin : *smirked* Meet me later baby girl!

Aradhya gulped and he went from there smirking. 

TIME SKIP!
All the youngsters are at the garden backyard taking and spending some time with Yn as she was saying them about her life in Australia!

Jennie : well Yn wasn't it boring living alone there.

Yn : It was but Rosé and her husband were a great company. They both are my best friends so I never felt lonely!

Aera : well how did you and Rosé met!

Yn : Actually me and rosé met in a business party 5yrs ago and that's how we became friends. Rosé wasn't married at that time.

Rosé: Yeah and it was really a great time.

Maya : Woah it's great to hear!

Jimin : Vinod hyung can we hear yours and Naira Noona's story!

Naira : well me and Vinod were arranged. It was not a love marriage. But soon cause of his care and all I fall in love with him.

Yn : And that's how my Cute little boyfieee was born.

Everyone chuckled at her words.

Taehyung : Well Aarav seems too much close with Yn!

Ranbir : yeah cause after Aarav was born. Yn was the one who always played with him and took care of him the most. Most of the time Aarav use to be with Yn and you know when Yn left to Australia he cried for more than 2 hrs! He wasn't leaving Yn at all!

Jungkook : Woah! You both are really close! Aarav was so much happy when Yn came back!

Yn : yeah and what about you unnies and oppas!

Taehyung: Well they all had love marriage!

Aradhya : Woah!!