1. Down to perish.

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐001└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

┌── ──┐
001
└── ──┘

Original episode: 01x01

CREDITS TO superluvsick
FOR THE INSPO OF PUTTING
AN OCS OUTFIT ABOVE!!!

‧₊˚ ୨୧ ˚

IT FELT SO LONELY IN THE CELL. It's not like I wanted to have a friend in there, I was used to being alone but I felt empty. Like there was some hole inside of me. I missed my bed and all my books. I still had my Brachiosaurus since it was kept inside my pocket as well as my necklace. To pass time I'd sleep or sketch on the floor and walls. I sat on the floor, staring at the ceiling. The metal door creaked open, it was always so loud sometimes it'd startle me a bit.

"Prisoner 288, face the wall." A guard said, along with another one. The other one had a shock baton.

"Yeah. I know the process." I rolled my eyes, following directions. I never knew why they couldn't just call me by my name. They'd have to know my name. My name wasn't 'Prisoner 288' and it isn't 'dad-killer'.I haven't heard anyone call me Cassidy in a long time. I missed being called by my actual name or the nicknames my father gave me.

Without turning my head, I used my eye to see what the guards were trying to do. I bit my bottom lip, worrying. "I don't wanna see my mom, by the way," I said, in case it was about her.

"Be quiet, girl." the guard replied. His voice was thick and deep. Guess it wasn't about her.

One opened up a box, with some weird-looking bracelet on it. I furrowed my eyebrows, did they make some type of weird cuff so they knew where we were at all times? Sounds a bit stupid. They placed it around my wrist, and a pinching feeling went through my head. It felt like I was getting a shot at the doctors. They both took my arms, holding onto them like they did when they took me away from my mom. Truthfully, I missed her. Even though she could be a bit troubling, I missed her. She was a good person, sometimes.

"Hey! Hey, where are you taking me? I have a right to know, y'know." I yelled trying to pull away from their grasp. "Hey, stop! Stop it! Where are you taking me? I could walk y'know!"

"You calm down or you know what happens next." the guard snarled.

Their grip was far too strong for me. I took a deep breath, deciding to accept whatever my faith was right now. I bit my bottom lip again. They never hesitated to shock me. I had leftover bruises from it. Before, I had to go to Abby because of how bad it was. She was one of the most amazing doctors on the Ark. I liked her, she was nice. She told me I was pretty and believed me when I told her I didn't kill my dad. She even said she reminded me of her own daughter. Another reason I liked her is she told the guards to stop shocking me so much and just use a tranquilizer on me. Only a few listened, the rest didn't care.