3. My own world.

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐003└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

┌── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──┐
003
└── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──┘

‧₊˚ ୨୧ ˚

WISPS OF MY BLONDE HAIR SAT ON MY FACE. I didn't tuck it in or anything, I just left it there. My hair hasn't really grown out much. It was always cut at my shoulders. When I was younger it was only a bit long.

Clarke, Finn, Wells, Murphy, and Bellamy left to find Jasper. It seemed I was the only one to know they had little luck, they might even get taken themselves. I didn't know how to feel about it, but it's not like I want them to be taken. Monty stayed back, Clarke had probably asked him to because there was no way he decided that on his own. Jasper was his best friend since who knows when? I felt a bit sorry for him.

Anyway, everyone who stayed back was building more to this camp. A wall to keep anything we don't want in here out. Bellamy had asked me to take my wristband off the other night, again. I refused, of course. Clarke told me to keep it on, I followed her only because her mom was so nice to me. Bellamy didn't try to force me or anything, he just asked me which was unusual. With everyone else, it seemed like 'take it off or die' except with me. I get that I'm young, but if I'm here, then that means I am a criminal. It might've been because he had his own little sister, but who knows?

Looking around, I still haven't found my own best friend. It'd been three years, maybe more since I saw him. Maybe he changed, maybe he looks different. Maybe he wasn't even arrested. I can't remember his name. Not at all. Everything was kind of blurry. I couldn't even remember his first initial. I admit, that's horrible of me but it'd been years and I've always just been on my own, plus I'm only ten. It's weird, I should know his name but I don't and I can't get over it. I know everyone else's name here or well mostly everyone, but I can't remember his. It's like one little brain cell of mine just won't click.

I picked at the dirt using a stick, kneeling on the ground. I dug a small hole, small enough to only fit a tiny little bug. I kind of wish I had gone with Clarke and the rest. It's so boring staying here especially since I can't help. I walked over to where Monty might've been, maybe he had something I could do.

Monty was on the upper level, "Uhm, could I- uh, could I help with something please?" I stuttered, god I sounded stupid. I looked at the ground hoping he wouldn't laugh.

"I don't need anything, are you bored?" he asked.

I nodded my head in response, "Could I watch?" he agreed and I sat by him, kneeling.

"So... what're you doing?"

"Trying to get in contact with the Ark." when he said that, for some reason, my eyes widened. I worried at the thought of seeing my mother again. I didn't want to, she'd act all sob story for me. For the time she had blamed me for when my dad was out and she broke something of his. It was on purpose and she blamed me. I ended up getting in trouble, but I never said anything.