2. Not mount weather.

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐002└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

┌── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──┐
002
└── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──┘

Original episodes:
01x01-01x02

‧₊˚ ୨୧ ˚

I LISTENED TO THE OLDER KIDS' COMPLAINING ABOUT STUPID STUFF. They were right. Why would they send us down here 97 years after the bombs, I wondered. That was until Clarke said the ark was dying. They needed to see if the earth was liveable for everyone.

We continued to walk and I stayed quiet the whole time. They were talking about death, death, and death. I guess that's all we looked forward to because of the way we lived. I didn't care about what happened to anyone on the ark. I had no special attachment with any of them and I didn't want one. Soon enough, we find a ledge with water sitting on the bottom. Octavia quickly takes her clothes off. I raised an eyebrow, Was she gonna jump? She could die, she doesn't know what's in there or how deep it is. We were never taught to swim because well, we couldn't.

I wanted to shout, "Octavia, don't. You could die or get hurt." but I couldn't muster it out. I bit my bottom lip at the thought of Octavia dying on our first day here. Jasper began to smirk as he saw Octavia basically half naked. "Octavia, what the hell are you doing?!" Clarke yelled as Octavia was about to jump in. She ignored her and just jumped. We all ran over to the ledge, I smiled seeing only her eyes and nose above water. It looked deep.

"Octavia, we can't swim!" Monty called out.

"I know, but we can stand!" she smiled, standing up fully. Jasper quickly began to take his clothes off, wanting to jump in. I just stared, I didn't want to get wet. The trees shined on the water, giving it an earthy reflection.

"Octavia, get out of the water!" Jasper ordered, his eyes widened he looked like he saw a ghost. There was a huge creature in the river. Maybe a shark, or a dinosaur. She turned back but before she could react, it just took her. Jasper yelled out her name. I covered my mouth. Was she dead? Complete silence, nobody moved. Octavia jumped out of the water, screaming and splashing. "We have to help her," Monty said.

"No shit," I replied. Finn was ready to jump in, but Clarke stopped him. She pointed out that we could distract the sea creature and began to push rocks into the river. I ran over to help, the rock was huge to make it seem as if another one of us jumped in. The creature let Octavia go, Jasper running toward her. He jumped in, with no hesitation, and pulled her back onto shore.

The rest of us ran over as well, I stared at the nasty scratch on Octavia's leg. It was huge, bigger than my hand. "Holy shit," I mumbled under my breath. Clarke quickly ripped off a piece of Jasper's shirt and tied it around her leg.