6. I can't and I won't.

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐006└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

┌── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──┐
006
└── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──┘

‧₊˚ ୨୧ ˚

CHARLOTTE WAS DEAD. That's all I remember from earlier. I can't tell what time it was now but Octavia was sitting next to me, asleep. It looked like she had barely fallen asleep. I don't know much of what happened yesterday. There was water next to me and a wet cloth. My jaw was hurting real bad. When I touched it, it would hurt even more so I avoided touching it.

I've been up for at least half an hour doing nothing. I didn't want to wake Octavia up because she looked super tired. I'm guessing she stayed up most of the night to care for me.

Another reason I hadn't moved was because I couldn't. My body felt so sore, I think I pushed it a bit too hard. I stared at the ceiling until I saw Monty's face in front of me.

"Hey kiddo, you doing okay?" he asked me. I told him yes but the truth was I wasn't. Everything hurt. Monty responded, "You collapsed on us, you used too much of your energy. You can't push yourself like that. You also need to eat, I'm surprised you're even alive."

I twisted my mouth and asked with a bit of attitude, "Then how come it's just you and Octavia?"

"Oh, a few were here they just had to leave because there's still work to do out there." I pouted cause he wasn't very specific, I would ask more but it hurt too much to speak. "Bellamy was here, he had to leave so he could give orders. Octavia took over an hour ago, I guess she fell asleep," Monty explained, my pout fading away.

"Okay come on, let's get you up." Monty lowered my blanket, helping me up. I struggled a bit, almost tripping. I shook my head at him, frowning.

"You can do it."

"No. No, I can't," my eyes began to tear up. I don't know why, but I just felt frustrated and exhausted even though I had barely woken up.

Monty gave in, feeling bad. He was a bit soft, no offense. "Okay, okay. So you're just gonna stay in bed all day?"

Before I could reply, a voice called out, "No. She's not, she'll be walking." God if it was Murphy I was literally going to choke him. I'm so sick of him, but I think I've said this too much. It ended up being Bellamy, he was climbing up the ladder.

"I'll take it from here," Bellamy insisted, Monty nodded his head, stepping out.

I pinched the bridge of my nose, "Uh-uh, I can't. It hurts so bad, Bellamy." Every time I spoke, my jaw hurt more, but I continued to talk anyway.