5. Weak.

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐005└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

┌── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──┐
005
└── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──┘

‧₊˚ ୨୧ ˚

(Flashbacks are written in 3rd person and put in italic for less confusion )

CASSIDY HELD ONTO A PIECE OF PAPER. "Daddy?" her voice squeaked.

Alexander replied, "What's up, Caseosaurus?" Cassidy handed him the paper. It was a nice drawing of the two of them and her mother down on earth. They were surrounded by green grass and tall trees. Even a butterfly was in the picture. "It's beautiful honey. Guess we got a little artist in the family," he smiled. Cassidy giggled as she watched her dad hang the picture on the wall with a magnet.

Cassidy asked, "Will we ever go down there?"

Her dad didn't really have an answer. "I don't know," he shrugged. "But, I do know you'll make an awesome person when you grow up. Promise me that, star."

"I promise." Cassidy smiled real wide which had more meaning than her normal half smiles that she'd give. Mostly, when he called Cassie 'star' it was for a promise. Cassidy loved it so damn much.

Last night, when Bellamy and the others got back it was already dark. Octavia was real upset about Atom, she was angry at her brother. Murphy tried to kill Jasper while we were gone. He called Octavia physco which got Bellamy pretty heated. Charlotte and Bellamy talked, I'm not sure what it was about I just know he handed her a knife too. Charlotte and I were pretty well known around here.

Wells died. He was stabbed in the throat. Nobody knows who or what. It was obviously someone in camp, though. Others think it was the grounders. Now, I had to be extra cautious. I'll probably be sleeping with one eye open. I felt bad for Clarke, they'd been best friends for years. His death wasn't unexpected. He was the son of the chancellor. The chancellor who floated more than half these kids' parents', it could've been anyone. But everybody thought it was a grounder.

Finally, Bellamy had let me help out with building the wall. Charlotte and I were working together. I would start small talk but I think it's better we both just stayed quiet. Murphy was being an asshole, as usual to Rowan. He was dropped on one knee, probably tired from working all day. Bellamy ordered Murphy to get the dude some water and he lifted the tree trunk over to where it needed to go.

Rowan growled, "What the hell is wrong with you, Murphy?!" He shoved him. I looked over, I think Murphy pissed all over him. Absolutely gross. He looked proud of it too. Two boys held Rowan back.