Day 1 part 2

Owen stood there breathless as the girls started to frown. "Why, is there not a enough food for you?" Eva scoffed. She then turned to put on her earbuds but realized they weren't there. "Oh shit, I'll be back" she said as she ran out of the cabin to go look for them outside. "EVA, ITS NOT SAFE!" Tyler yelled but Eva shot him a quick smile and flexed her muscles before running off. "Okay, pause. Explain the story on why we need to leave." Courtney said. She looked calm but she really wasn't, she was watching Duncan's expression which didn't look good and panicked. "Ezekiel's head is in our cabin under Geoff's bed" Harold said before jumping into Leshawnas arms. "Stop playing a prank losers." Heather scoffed. She wanted to be dramatic and cackled as she walked outside to go into the cabin. "I'm gonna go in there and Ezekiel is gonna be right there." Leshawna shook her head. "That white girl is crazy." Owen blocked the door before she could leave but she pushed past him. "It's not safe!" Geoff said. She didn't listen though, she wasn't about to be pranked by these idiots. The rest of the girls followed after her but the boys stayed back, too afraid to see what they saw again. "Which bed even is his?" Beth said as Heather stuck her head under the beds. "I don't know, but help me look" she said. She thought there were no heads, but she still flinched every time she stuck her head under a bed. Leshawna started to stick her head under the beds too, eventually finding Ezekiel. "This asshole is hiding under this bed right here." She said angrily. Heather smirked "Once again I'm right!" The girls all grabbed him and yanked him out ready to rip into him when they noticed there was no head. "What. The. Fuck." Leshawna screamed before dropping the body. They all ran out of the cabin and met up with the boys again and the ones that were couples hugged. Gwen was crying while hugging Trent. "I'm sorry I didn't believe you" she said while everyone else started crying along with her. They were teenagers, and one of them was found dead with no head. There was nowhere to go either, so the only option was to panic. The sun started to rise and it was now officially day 2.