Day 3

Noah announced the time and it seemed to make everyone agree with Heather as the sun was rising soon. Lindsay was still shaking so she walked slower than the others. Tyler stayed with her but was getting worried as whoever was doing this could easily take them without the others noticing. He soon zoned out thinking about possibilities and kept his eyes on Sadie's shoes as she was in front of him. He then reached to grab Lindsay but then realized she wasn't there.
"Hello? Tyler?" She squeaked, now alone. She had no sense of direction and fell behind. A rustle was heard in the bushes beside her but since it was still dark she couldn't make anything out. "Tyler? Is that you?" She walked towards the bush and a humanoid figure jumped out and grabbed her hair. She bit his hand and ran off as the figure groaned. "TYLER HELP ME!" She screamed as she ran in any open space she saw. She didn't know where she was going and eventually went up a hill thinking the killer wouldn't be able to get up there. She gasped as she looked down and realized this was a cliff. Ready to turn around and find another spot to hide, she whipped her head around and that's when the killer pushed her off. She screamed and fell to her death at the bottom. The killer was an artist and liked to express opinion in their art. They were so pissed that Lindsay ruined their plan to kill Heather first and that she had a loud scream. It was annoying them. So they walked to where she fell and stitched her mouth up with string. They then dropped her in a bush hoping someone would find the body, preferably Tyler.
"Where's Lindsay?" He said frantically, stopping everyone in their tracks. "I don't know? Should we look for her?" Justin asked. "She probably just got lost, she never knows where she's going." Heather rolled her eyes. "Well let's look for her!" Tyler suggested. Seeing how panicked Tyler was, the others decided to go to help him. They felt confident as the sun was up and they'd be able to see her if she was still here. They looked in the forest first as that was where they were before they set off. Bridgette saw something in a tree and asked DJ to get it for her. He jumped up and a note fell from a branch. It was a note that was dedicated to Chris. "What is this?" He questioned as Bridgette peered over his shoulder. They decided to read it together and keep it a secret from the group to not cause any more panic.
"Chris, have you heard about it?
About his love for hide and seek?
It was one of the few outdoor games he knew how to play.
You will hear a whisper in vour ear. A mumble.
You won't know what it says the first time
Don't ignore it.
Listen to it carefully.
As you walk on the island, the mumbling will be more clear.
Keep paying attention.
Once vou make out the words, "Find my hand."
Find it. Search everywhere. Quickly.
You will be given an amount of time to do so.
He'll repeat this in rounds to you
"Find my leg."
"Find my arm."
"Find my torso."
Different parts of him you must look for.
If you do find them, he'll leave for a while.
If you don't, find yourself a good place to hide.
Because he'll be the one looking for you.
And he's really good at this game"
The two were horrified as they read, confused. Was this a game? Was this a part of the show? Why is this directed towards Chris?