Day 10

After many restless nights and breakdowns, everyone just gave up. There was no escape. You could either drown or die a gruesome death. Noah was smarter and had thoughts of drowning himself so he wouldn't have to be killed in a way the others have. Everyone else was too scared to die though, so they just tried their best to stay alive and let Noah or Duncan lead them. The group wasn't able to find the cabin every since the last time they left to look again, and set off to look for it once the sun was up. The killer was smart, and had his eyes on another target to get rid of. It made sense, as this guy was big and strong. It didn't help that he was persuasive either. He knew what this guy wanted and placed a mirror by a tree that was in the groups way. Justin was walking next to everyone else before he spotted the mirror, it caused him to stop in his tracks and he picked it up. After all this, he still cared for his looks and put it above surviving as he didn't want to die ugly. This distracted him long enough for the killer to take him away without others noticing. Since the killer was a man, he thought having Justin's look would help him out, so he just cut his face off as Justin squirmed and screamed. He died from the blood loss and was thrown into a pond along with the mirror. It didn't take long for the others to notice he was gone, as they were on high alert. Trent heard a splash and while they were looking he looked past the few trees that were in front of them and  saw something floating in the pond. He made Owen and Gwen come with him while the others waited so they wouldn't lose their tracks. They got closer and couldn't even make out who it was because the face had been cut off. This was so disturbing that Gwen stepped to the side and puked into the pond before saying sorry and looking away. Owen identified the body as Justin because of the mirror and they soon made their way back to the group to tell the others.