Chapter 20

What does he mean If I stay quiet, everything will be done? What will they do to me? Did they not bring me here by accident? Why would someone kidnap me? I am not even rich nor do I have a well-paid job! 

What can they gain from bringing me in? I do not even understand what's happening anymore... I want to go home... 

Just looking at this dark closed room...for how long; I don't know days were just passing like that... Will my manager be looking for me since I disappeared? Or is there any person who would come looking for me? 

Just as I thought that Manik's face flashed in my mind... 

Heh! 

Just what was I thinking. I am pregnant with god knows whose child. How shameless should I be to be expecting Manik to come looking for me? 

Although I wish to survive and leave this place to protect my child... my confidence is breaking as more days pass by. 

Will I even leave this place unscathed? I was not even able to escape from my father! What am I dreaming of escaping from people like them!! 

Do I even have a right to be asked to be saved by someone?  Was I ever been saved been someone? Just as I closed my eyes I felt like I am drowning. I am unable to breathe... 

I caught my neck squeezing it! 

Am I trying to kill myself? Am I dying? What am I even doing? 

I want to live but also die!

What is this feeling? 

What about my baby?  Will anything happen to it? Can I protect it? Do I have the strength to protect it? 

Anything may happen to me, I have to protect my baby

I opened my eyes with a jerk as I heard the loud sound of that metal door opening. A new face entered the room for the first time after many days since they imprisoned me here. 

He is tall and has chestnut brown colored hair. It is messy as if he just came here after fighting with someone, and emerald-colored eyes that look so sharp. Giving the feeling of a demon's eyes. His lips were chapped and I could see the slight traces of blood on the corner of his lips. Having a sharp nose which gives 70% of his features. He looks scary. 

"This is the first time he brought a piece to the mansion by himself but he has to accept, he has great taste in picking prey" 

He spoke as he closed the door and started walking towards me step by step. 

"W...who are you?" I spoke with a broken voice... 

He looked a little surprised his eyes widened as he heard my voice...

"Why do you still have your voice?" 

Voice? My voice? What does that mean? 

"Well, that's not an issue because I will be taking it away soon"

He came close to me and forcefully caught my hand. 

"Leave...LEAVE ME!" I tried to break free but his strength is....

I tried to hit his chest with my other hand as hard as I could but he was not bulging at all... is he even human? Or am I that weak? 

"Please...let me go" I fisted my hand and used all my strength in that hand to push his hand away from mine but all I was feeling was pain but he still was not bulging...

"Anybody HEL.." he closed my mouth before even I complete that sentence

Tears ran down my eyes... Am I going to die? Is he going to kill me? Is this my last day? What about my child?

Am I unable to save her? 

He slowly came close to my neck and I could feel his breath on my skin. All I can say was the only feeling I was feeling was disgust. 

Suddenly the door was opened once again and yet another unfamiliar person walked in...

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING" he yelled at this man... 

This guy took the hand on my mouth and let go of my hand too... 

"What am I doing? I am doing the same thing as why you guys brought her here..." 

He spoke and faced me again... I flinched and moved back near to the bed far from him but this was not enough!!

"I bought her here... so she is not for the likes of you...If she has to be taken by someone then it has to be me! Brother gave this work to me!" 

He brought me here?  and brother? 

"Everything is shared in this house" The other man chuckled as he placed both hands on either side of his waist... 

"Anyone but her!" 

The other man frowned as he left the room. 

"Are you okay?" He asked looking at me... 

I was still pretty shaken up by what happened... I was trembling with fear. 

I didn't reply to anything as I rolled up to the corner of the room. 

"Don't be afraid. I won't do anything to you. I am ... Vincet" 

I didn't look at his face but his voice gave me a familiar feeling. Like I have heard it before... Just why did he bring me here... 

"I know we just met but I have to mark you so that situations like this won't happen again" 

He came close to me.

"No...please" 

"Relax Nandini" 

"You know me?" 

"I'll tell you once I mark you as mine" 

What mark? 

Before my mind could fully process again he was lying on top of me! 

"What are you doing? Let me go!!!" 

I screamed at the top of my lungs. 

"I am not doing anything Nandini. Just relax. It will only hurt a little" 

No...No....No...

"Please leave me... I AM PREGNANT!" 

He stopped moving immediately and got up. 

Without any word, he left the room silently but I saw a small shock on his face...