BIRTHDAY PLAN

AUTHOR'S POV

CELESTINE and TRISTINE were walking out of the class. Suddenly someone called out their names.

???: Tris, Celes!!! Wait up

(They both turned around and saw, their friend, Lee Han-byeol)

TRISTINE: Oh! Hi Han-byeol

CELESTINE: Hi unnie

HAN-BYEOL: The final plan is like we discussed.

TRISTINE: Uh! Okay. We will be there on time, see you at evening

HAN-BYEOL: Ok see you both in the evening and don't be late!!

CELESTINE: Ok, Ok!! We won't be late, Bye.

(Han-byeol went towards her class)

CESLESTINE: Ok, see you at the dorm

TRISTINE: Bye, take care

CELESTINE: Ok bye unnie

(They both went towards their classes. Tristine's class dismissed early today, so she went to the dorm)

*After an hour*

*At the dorm*

(Tristine was confused about what to wear tonight. She was getting irritated and in the mean time Celestine walk in and found Tristine having a mental breakdown. She was confused after seeing her room which was in a big mess because her clothes were scattered everywhere.)

CELESTINE: What happened here unnie!!! (shocked)

TRISTINE: Nothing I am just getting trustfrated.

CELESTINE: What the heck is trustfrated!?

TRISTINE: Ask Jungkook he said that. I don't know

CELESTINE: Then why are you saying?

TRISTINE: Because........, don't ask to me, I am older than you

CELESTINE: What? unnie!!! You are so bad

TRISTINE: Help me out, I am in big trouble

CELESTINE: Why?? You are older than me you should know??

TRISTINE: Shut up and help me now to choose any outfit for me.

CELESTINE: Okay, I will help you but you have to give me treat (smirking)

TRISTINE: What!! Why, no way!? I am not!!

CELESTINE: Then forget about the help

TRISTINE: No wait, I will, but please help me now. I am in big trouble (showing her puppy eyes)

CELESTINE: (laughs) Okay wait let me check.

(Celestine goes to her cupboard and choose the best outfit for her.)

CELESTINE: Here wear this one.

(She hands the dress to Tristine.)

TRISTINE: Oh! Nice. You have a great taste

CELESTINE: I know (smirking)

TRISTINE: You know (smirking)

CELESTINE & TRISTINE: LEE KNOW (in unison)

(They both got ready quickly because they were getting late and they don't want to get beaten up by Han-byeol)

CELESTINE: Unnie hurry!! We are getting late.

TRISTINE: Ya, Ya coming Celes.

Celestine's outfit

Tristine's outfit

*After some time*

After half an hour they both reached their destination. It was a mall, a very famous one. They went inside the mall; it was huge and beautiful from inside. They both entered in an elevator. The mall has around 10 floors, they have to reach at 8th floor but the elevator stops at 4th floor.

CELESTINE'S POV

This mall is so huge and it has around 10 floors. I got to know that this mall had been made two – three months ago and it has around 10 floors. Oh! My god. We both entered the elevator; we have to reach at 8th floor but suddenly the elevator stops at 4th floor. Oh god why now only, we are already late, the elevator door opens and.......

[to be continued].....................

Hello my lovely readers, hope you all like the first chapter, I know it's too short but it's just the beginning you know. Wait and watch, have patience and see what happens next. I know you all are curious to know what is going to happen in next chapter. calm down and wait.

Till that time have our cute hyunjin

have a amajin day ahead!!!!