JYP'S CALL

Jeongin reached the place where JYP told him to come and after some time he saw a familiar figure walking towards him and he was none other than Han, Jeongin was shocked to see him there.

Jeongin: Hyung, you!!! (wide eyes)

Han: Jeongin what are you doing here??? (shocked)

Jeongin: Oh......Uh JYP called me and told me to come here at this place as he wants to give something and told me not to tell Hyung Line about this.

Han: Same here, maybe he wants to give something to maknae line

Jeongin: Ya maybe, look Seungmin Hyung and Felix Hyung are also coming towards us.

Felix and Seungmin wave them and they too wave back, they all gathered and were talking with each other when their mouth got covered with a black cloth and everything blacked out.

Felix's POV: 

I woke up and saw that this was not a familiar place, we hadn't met here....where were we and Wait we were...tied to chairs as if....we were kidnapped. Oh, shoot!!! WE ARE KIDNAPPED....no way please be my dream, tell me this is a dream!!! I don't want to die this early. Does JYP doesn't want us??? If he doesn't want us then he can eliminate all four of us out of the group what was the need to kidnap?? It's not like we can do anything. I don't want to be killed on my anniversary day, but nothing is going to change. I sighed but then I saw Innie calling my name 

Han's POV: 

I woke up and found myself in a room dark, scary room.....it was giving me death vibes, what am I thinking you stupid unconscious mind? But why are we tied to chairs??? In movies, it happens and the person is.....KIDNAPPED. Oh no, please don't tell me we are kidnapped, what the fork? I don't want to die this early, I didn't even married, no...no!!!! That FucKInG BAstArd JYP betrayed us, well I knew his intentions from starting, but why did he want to kill us.

Seungmin's POV:

I woke up to some noises which I heard were coming from a corner of a room, like someone was gossiping. I panicked thinking about what was going to happen to me then I saw my members, I sighed in relief that I was not alone but still......we all are stuck here and kidnapped, what should we do now.....who is going to come and save us??? We didn't even tell about this to our Hyungs too. what will happen when they get to know that their maknaes are missing??? They will surely be disappointed because we lied to them. That JYP. I swear to god once I'll escape this place, I'll surely beat the hell out of him.

Jeongin's POV:

I woke up because of the bang noise  that I think was coming from outside the room, I studied the room and found my self tied up to a chair and beside me, my Hyungs were also tied up. I was tensed and worried, what will happen to me so I called out their names, but  they weren't  responding, wait a second!! are they perhaps.......dead??? No, it can't be, what am I evne thinking, they can't leave me like this. Tears dwelled up in my eyes but suddenly I saw Felix Hyung moving his head.....it was like he is in pain but I felt relief and my heart beat slows down a bit.

Jeongin: Felix Hyung!!! you okay???

Felix: Yeah....I am fine but my head hurts a bit

Jeongin: Yeah me too....

Felix: Where are we now???

Jeongin: I don't know but I think they are going to do something with us....

Meanwhile Seungmin and Jisung also woke up

????: Hello kids!!!

Felix: Who are you...why would you kidnap us??? Did JYP told you to do so???