I AM HUNGRY

There was a pin drop silence then out of blue jeongin asked

I.N.: I am hungry, is anyone having something to eat, like right now???
EVERYONE EXCEPT I.N.: NO!!!!
I.N. : What!! I am hungry (he started to cry and whin like a baby)

Then suddenly the elevator started to move and was moving in upward direction.

HYUNJIN: W-what happened??
CELESTINE: The elevator started working, I guess???
MAKNAE LINE: Yay!!! We are safe. (In union while screaming)
HYUNG LINE: Can't you just keep quiet, do you want our ears to bleed!!?? (In union while scolding and yelling)

Celestine laughs watching all of them shouting andd Scolding together and makes everyone laughs)

TRISTINE: Now, you all will be able to eat food
I.N.: Really, yay great!!!
JISUNG: But, do we really know where is the food station.

(I.n.'s smile suddenly started to fade as he knows it would take so much time for them to find it)

TRISTINE: Don't you worry, we are here for you.
CELESTINE: Yes, we will be giving you a tour, we will your free tour guide for today oppas.
I.N.: Really, and TRISTINE can I call you noona, pretty please???

Tristine's eyes widen.

TRISTINE : Why are you calling me your noona and asking me to stop calling you oppa?

I.N. : Because I have thought of Celestine as a younger sister and you as an older sister.

TRISTINE : Ok! Fine, I will not.

I.N.: (smiles widely) Thank you noona.

The elevator stops at the 8th floor, now they all have to do is search for food stations, they all come out of the elevator and started roaming around.

FELIX: Wo - oh, the mall is very huge.

TRISTINE: Ya, this mall is very different from others

CELESTINE: Let's search for food stations for our hungry baby bread.

They all found the food stations and it was empty. Not a single soul not even the shops were open.

CELESTINE: Uh... I didn't expect that hehehe...(laughs awkwardly)

I.N.: I- I wan-want f- food. I-I a-am hun-hungry ( sobs loudly )

SEUNGMIN : Hey, Hey don't cry we will surely find something to eat (hugs I.N)

Celestine : I have an idea but...

I.N.: What(sniffs) is(sniffs) it?

CELESTINE: A-Actually if you want we can go to my and Tristine unnie's dorm if you want to.

LEE KNOW: Are you serious? W will go to your dorm just to eat food!? It's better if we eat outside.

TRISTINE : And no one will notice you

Bangchan : Minho she is right, what if somebody notices us?

CELESTINE : See it's not like we are forcing you, we are just trying to help you. We know the conditions of the outside world better than you. We are just trying to help you don't get mad, bit if you don't want then we will leave you on your own. Let's go Tristine unnie.