RECOGNIZE

Eight guys entered in the elevator. I was mesmerized. But they all were covered fully except their eyes and hairs and I don't know why. Wait a minute, this person with blonde hair, Guess I have seen him somewhere before and this person too with black hair, wait! They are HYUNJIN and I.N. from STRAY KIDS.I have to tell Tristine unnie before she does something weird.

I saw what she was doing and was shocked because she was going to play "RED LIGHTS" on Spotify. Oh no!! I quickly snatched the phone from her

TRISTINE: Hey! What are you doing?

CELSTINE: Umm....! Nothing. hee-hee (awkward smile)

TRISTINE: Then why do you snatch my phone??

CELESTINE: Unnie we are going somewhere, so I don't want us to be busy on our phones or something else. I want both of us to enjoy.

TRISTINE: But we didn't reach till yet

Suddenly the elevator stopped causing all of us to jump and I guess there is a power cut oh no!! not again. We are stuck on 6th floor

TRISTINE: Uh....! What happened right now??

CELESTINE: There is a power cut and now we are stuck in the elevator, maybe?? (Little bit confused)

TRISTINE: What!? Anyways, now give me back my phone.

CELESTINE: NO, I am not

TRISTINE: You have to give it back to me.

(Tristine successfully snatches her phone from Celestine. Then suddenly a notification pops comes and she sees the owner of the sender and it was Celestine, she was surprised a bit.)

*CELESTINE AND TRISTINE ARE CHATTING NOW*

CELESTINE: Unnie please don't play music!! (She pleads to her)

And why so!?: TRISTINE

CELESTINE: Can you see some guys around us??

Yes: TRISTINE

CELESTINE: Don't they look like we had seen them somewhere before??

Yes, it seems so: TRISTINE

CELESTINE: Their hair color?

Yes, the one having blonde hair has the same hair color of Hyunjin: TRISTINE

CELESTINE: He is Hyunjin

What the heck are you saying!!!: TRISTINE

CELESTINE: You will recognize soon.

(Tristine after some checking slowly recognize without letting STRAY KIDS members know about it.)

Oh yes!! They are SKZ. Oh my god, but how is

that possible: TRISTINE

CELESTINE: Don't know, about that but please don't do something weird.

Oh Ok!! I understand why did you stop me: TRISTINE

CELESTINE: Yes, Unnie can we know stop chatting or else they will doubt on us.

Ya, Ya sure: TRISTINE

(They both stopped chatting and close their phones)

*Meanwhile*

I.N.'S POV

When we entered inside the elevator, I saw two girls. One was so cute, Omo!!! She is cuter than me, she is cute like a small baby. Lemme tell about this to others.

 .          *SKZOO* GROUP CHAT

I.N.: Guys!!!!

                   What happened!?: SEUNGMIN

[to be continued].............

Hoi my readers, nice meeting you guys!!!! Happy  kookie day, today our bunny turns 26. He is getting old now. Well, do you guys like this chapter, I know you guys are curious but wait till Sunday you know. I'll surely publish it. I know how you guys are dying out of curiosity. 
There is a big reveal in the next chapter, but wait I am not going to  give you spoilers, you have to read it by yourself.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONCE AGAIN JUNGKOOK