COMMON THINGS

(Everybody laughs at Jeongin's comment and Celestine's reaction.)

HYUNJIN: So, what are your names?

CELESTINE: Hi, I am Celestine and she is my so called unnie, or what you say friend Tristine.

FELIX: Wait!! Are you both Aussie??

TRISTINE: Has he lose his mind. (Frustrated, a little bit)

CHANGBIN: What type of question is this, Felix??? (Smacked his head)

FELIX: Ouch!!! Sorry Hyung

HYUNJIN: But if you are our fans and we were standing in front of you from past 10 mins or so, but you both were acting like we were normal peoples. You know what we didn't get to know that you recognise us, generally we get to know that that our fans recognize us.

CELESTINE: Actually, as Tristine unnie mentioned we are not like those crazy fans of yours like others. To us you people seems like normal only as you all human beings to before going K-POP INDUSTRY you were like normal people. So, if a Businessman would also be standing in front us then also, we don't act or behave like crazy people. Ya, we are your fans but that doesn't mean we will buy all SKZ merch and in fact not of any other group.

I.N.: Wow!! You people are so different from others. You understand us.

TRISTINE: Oh! God why the hell are you doing this to us !?. It's been 20 minutes and we are stuck here. Now Han-byeol is gonna beat us.

CELESTINE: Calm down unnie, nothing won't happen, we will tell them that we were stuck in elevator that's why we weren't able to come.

FELIX: Who is Han-byeol???

TRISTINE: Our friend, it's her birthday today and she is going to kill us because we are not on time.

CELESTINE: Yes, and HAPPY BELATED BIRHTDAY to you Hyunjin.

TRISTINE: Ya, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY to you Hyunjin.

HYUNJIN: Thank you both of you.

BANGCHAN: We have another person whose birthday comes in march and right after Hyunjin.

SEUNGMIN: Is she a stay??

CELESTINE: NO, AND THAT'S SAD (screams)

TRISTINE: Hey why are you shouting?? My ears will bleed.

CELESTINE: Sor-Sorry unnie

I.N.: Why are you sad Celestine???

TRISTINE: Because we can't able to make Han-byeol and Kim Ae-ri your fans.

SEUNGMIN: Th-that's okay. Don't be upset.

TRISTINE: Well, not only Han-byeol but somebody else birthday also comes in march.

HAN: Who!!??

TRISTINE: Celestine's birthday.

I.N.: What!! When??

TRISTINE: On 30th March

ALL EIGHT MEMBERS: Wow!! So cool.

CHANGBIN: Tristine when does your birthday comes??

TRISTINE: My birthday is on 22nd October.

LEE KNOW: Three days before me. (smirking)