FAMILY BACKGROUND I (CELESTINE)

TRISTINE'S POV

We all were enjoying the time as it was our best moment . What happens if their standards are high, what happens if they are popular and rich it doesn't matter, because at the end they are humans too. Suddenly Celestine's mobile started to vibrate, she checks the caller Id.

CELESTINE: Oh god!! Han-Byeol unnie is calling, I wonder she must be worried and disappointed. What should I do??

TRISTINE: Answer the call

CELESTINE: Okay

(Celestine picks up the call)

CELESTINE: Hello unnie!?

HAN-BYEOL : Hello Celestine, where are you both!? (Sad tone)

CELESTINE: A-Actually unnie, w-we are stuck in an elevator because the lights are gone and we are here in this situation for more than half an hour. I am really sorry unnie, we didn't manage to come on time, really, really, really sorry.

HAN-BYEOL: See it's not your mistake, don't blame yourself. It was because of the damn luck. Maybe luck is not with us right now, well we all are also heading towards home as it's so dark and scary here. We'll do the party someday.

CELESTINE: Oh! Ok and that time we'll surely attend the party no matter what comes.

HAN-BYEOL: *chuckles* Ya sure

CELESTINE: *giggles* Ok! Bye unnie take care and be safe.

HAN-BYEOL: Ya bye and you also take care and call me if you need help with something, okay???

CELESTINE: Ya sure bye!!!!!

Celestine cuts the call

TRISTINE: What did she say??

CELESTINE: She said the party is cancelled as we are not able to reach on time and they are also heading home as it's so dark and you know how much afraid unnie is!!!

TRISTINE: Ya, I know that. So??

CELLESTINE: She will organise the party some other day.

TRISTINE: oh!! Great

There is a pin drop silence, no one was speaking, suddenly to break the silence Celestine ask I.N. a question.

CELESTINE: I.N. oppa how do you feel to be Maknae???

I.N.: Ummm....!!!! Good and comfortable as everybody cares about you, everybody protects you but there are some things in which they don't involve me ** glares at SKZ** But it's okay. (Smiles at Celestine)

CELESTINE: Ohhhh good

But slowly his smile starts to fade as he remembers what Celestine said to him

I.N.: Wait! Celestine did you call me oppa?? (With widened eyes)

CELESTINE: Ya, because I am younger than you. But wait, I don't have the right to call you oppa, so I won't.

I.N.: No, please call me oppa, it looks cute besides I want a younger sister too.

CELESTINE: You think me as your younger sister (Her eyes widened)

I.N.: Yes!! Well, what is your age?? I thought you would be of my age or older than me.

CELESTINE: *scoffs* No way we are college students and my age is 20.