SECRET REVEAL

*SKZOO* GROUP CHAT

I.N.: Guys!!!!

                  What happened!?: SEUNGMIN

FELIX: Why are you chatting in the group?

I.N.: Can you see two girls standing in front of us!?

                                              Yes: SEUNGMIN

FELIX: So, what happened!? (smirking)

The one with black dress. Omo!! she is so cute: I.N.

HYUNJIN: What!!!

Oh my god!! Our baby bread likes someone(smirking): HAN

I.N.: Shut up Hyung, but she is cuter than me.

It seems so, yes!!: HAN

LEE KNOW: Can't you stop!! I am getting irritated from your fucking messages.

Language Minho: BANGCHAN

LEE KNOW: Sorry Hyung

Minho Hyung is scared of Chan Hyung: CHANGBIN

LEE KNOW: Shut up!!!!!!

We all were chatting suddenly the elevator stopped causing all of us to jump.

I.N.: What happened right now!?

Don't know: FELIX

HYUNJIN: Maybe there is a power cut.

Now we all are stuck here NOOOOO!!!! What will happen if the elevator won't start. No, I don't want to die please save me HYUNGS!!!! : HAN

HYUNJIN: Shut up you BITCH!!!!

Language Hyunjin: BANGCHAN

HYUNJIN: Oh! Sorry Hyung

Suddenly someone's phone rang. It was the girl's phone who was standing beside the cut girl.

TRISTINE'S POV

I was lost in my own thoughts that when we will reach there suddenly my phone starts to vibrate and I saw the caller ID, Choi Changnim. Oh no!!

*Tristine picks the call*

(She put the call on speaker as she knew that Changnim was going to shout on them)

*On speaker*

TRISTINE: Hello??

CHANGNIM: Where the hell are you both?? I am sure that you both have ended up in a  shop and buying SKZ merchandise. (yelling)

TRISTINE: What the heck are you saying?? Listen first before speaking, we are stuck in the elevator from past 10 minutes. There is a power cut and the elevator stopped working and why think we'll be in a shop buying SKZ merchandise. We are their fans; we are stays no doubt but we are not like those crazy fans who will buy everything they'll get as SKZ merchandise. (screaming).

CHANGNIM: Oh! Ok sorry, but please stop giving me lectures, it will not happen again.

TRISTINE: And it should never, or else I will kill you.

CHANGNIM: O-OK Unnie come as soon as possible.

TRISTINE: It depends on the luck, if we will get out from here, we will reach at its earliest.

CHANGNIM: Ok bye unnie

TRISTINE: Bye

*Tristine cuts the call*

(Celestine was standing there laughing seeing all the STRAY KIDS members reaction, shock and disbelief was written on there faces and then her gaze averted to Jeongin and they both had eye contact with each other and she speaks while smiling)

CELESTINE: You guys must be thinking that what is going on here, right? (scoffing)

FELIX: We!!? No, but yes at the same time.

CELESTINE: Actually, this happens usually and her lectures all remain like this.

I.N.: Wow! That was cool but.

SEUNGMIN: So, you are really fans of SKZ,  right??

CELESTINE: Yup!!

HAN: That's great....., we are stays too. (excited)

TRISITINE: You are stays of yourself?? (confused)

HAN: Yes!!!!! wait, what!? (shocked)

CELESTINE: You only said that you are stays of yourself "Mr. HAN JISUNG"

HAN: What!! You know me!? (shocked)

CELESTINE: Who doesn't

HAN: I mean, how do you get to know that we are SKZ??

TRISTINE: Actually, she noticed, everything. She noticed, Hyunjin blonde and black hair of I.N., your eyes etc...

SEUNGMIN: But we are fully covered than how is it possible??

CELESTINE: Except your eyes and hairs

TRISTINE: Like if she sees something one time, she has the ability to memorize it forever.

CHANGBIN: Wow! Super natural power

LEE KNOW: So.... when did you recognize us??

CELESTINE: When you entered

BANGCHAN: But we didn't saw you staring us any time? (shocked)

TRISTINE: Her eyes, don't know what they are.

CELESTINE: I saw Jeongin staring me whole time.

I.N.: When did you saw me? (gasps)

(They were all shocked that how can that be possible)

I.N.: But you know, you are so cute. Cuter than me!!!!! Like an angel!!!!(he squeals)

CELESTINE: WHAT!!! (shocked)

[to be continued]...............

Hello my lovely readers, was this chapter good. I  know this chapter would be good and funny. I know you guys are traumatized, but wait, the real game begins now. I already told you guys there is a big reveal that is going to happen. This is your weekly horror. So enjoy, just wait and watch, here the real game begins.