Chapter 8 : Finally, Love

Warning:  This Chapter is rated SPG

2020. Quezon City.

In our last days, we fought everyday.  My father was taking a toll on me.  On us.  My father was buying out everyone of our shareholders.  Eating up most of Beatrice Beauty.

Pareho tayong takang taka noon why my father was so interested in Beatrice Beauty.  But I was taken up by fear and I knew he knew about us.  I wish I fought for us.  I am sorry.

Bee was fast asleep on Sarah's twin bed until she suddenly woke up in a cold jolt, water was splashed on her face. 

She woke up to see Sarah in her pajamas, pouring out the cold pitcher of water.

"What the hell is wrong with you, Sarah? What the fuck?!"

She suddenly had a newspaper thrown on her face, on the front page was the Vice-Mayor, Juancho Roxas and Beatrice Royales sharing a quick peck on the lips.  It was campaign season and the young politician had to display her.

"It's all for fuckin' show...  nirequest lang ng mga botante — oh my God — it is a lame smack on the lips, wala naman kaming ginawa," Bee exclaimed, her fury seeping in, she wiped her face with her night gown.

"Talaga? All for show? Sabi mo last time — hindi na kayo magdedate.  Na tapos na... na magbabago ka na. Na hindi na papadala sa mga pressure ng pamilya mo.  Tapos eto — eto makikita ko?!  Bee— ubos na ubos na ako," Sarah yelled, her vision had gone blurry with all her suppressed tears.  She refused to cry in front of Bee.

Bee had to sarcastically chuckle as she bit her lip.  Looking at Sarah with pure disdain.

"Pinasok mo ito, diba? Sorry na, ok?   I am trying to fix things.  Kasi nga naghihinala nga pamilya ko! Fuckin' merry-go-round etong mga arguments natin! I am so sick of your fuckin' whining! Grow the fuck up."

"Alam mo, Beatrice — matuwa ka nga na nagagalit pa ako.  Na I am still whining.  That there is still some fight left in me.  Kapag ako napuno. Iiwanan kita. I am doing this because I am still fighting for us!  Once I stop caring, doon ka na matakot."

Sarah tied her hair and slammed the door in her bedroom.  Bee was left in the room sulking, cursing to herself.

—----------------------------------

Then soon, the months started fading in.  And Beatrice Beauty was being bought out slowly by Gustavo Royales.

Gustavo said he was doing it because he wanted his daughter to focus on more important things, like Royal Motors.  She should not focus on flimsy things like a beauty brand.

Unbeknownst to Beatrice, Gustavo had other plans.

—-----------------------------------

"Kayo na ba talaga ni Juancho?"

Sarah had another fight with Bee and this time, she was even more exhausted and her heart had gone heavier.  She did not fight back this time and all she could do was walk away.

There was another magazine spread of Beatrice Royales and Juancho Roxas.  She had read blind items that they were dating and they were the perfect couple.  Bee kept explaining it was a tactic but jealousy stung through Sarah.

And what hurt the most was, she still never knew her place in Bee's life.

She was still the glorified BFF premium.  Waiting on the wings for Bee to finally face their reality.

She still waited for Bee to say I love you back.

She still waited for Bee to understand her world.

She still waited and waited for Bee.