~PROLOGUE~

SEVEN YEARS AGO: 

"Y/N!" You heard your name being called and rushed through the dining hall and into the kitchen to hide in one of the kitchen cabinets, not having time to close the kitchen door behind you. You giggled, trying to keep yourself quiet. "Princex Y/N, come back here!" Your personal guard called, and you covered your mouth with your hand. You heard smaller footsteps rushing into the dining hall. "Oh, Hunter. Do you know where the Princex went?" You cross your fingers, knowing that Hunter knew exactly where you were. 

"Um.." He paused, and you stopped breathing for a moment. Was he gonna give you away? "No, I haven't seem them all day."

"Alright.." Your guard groaned and you heard more footsteps, some leading away and some toward you.

Shoot, she was gonna find you. You brace yourself as you hear someone stop right outside of your cabinet, and it started to open slightly. You were gonna be in so much trouble- oh. It's just Hunter.

"Hunter!" You exclaim quietly.

"N/N, I'm eight years old. I'm too mature to keep covering for you." He crossed his arms, but you stood up and gave him a hug.

"Thanks!" You smile. "I'll remember that next time."

"Next time?" He groaned.

"Yup!" You nodded, smiling.

"N/N, did you chip your tooth?" He asks, pointing at your crooked smile.

"Um-" You feel your teeth with your tongue, and then laugh. "..no?"

"'Cmon, let's go to the healy people."

"But-" You start, but he holds out his hand and you take it anyways. "Fine."