~all I ever wanted was the world~

Now Playing: Primadonna by MARINA

---

A week of being grounded and a lot of people were questioning why the Princex hasn't made an appearance since your Bonesburough adventure last week.

"Y/N, you should do a Penstagram live." Your dad says to you while you have breakfast in the dining hall. You were mildly shocked to hear that come out of your father's mouth.

"You took my scroll." You shrugged.

"You can have it for a Penstagram update, then we get it back." Your mom says, wiping the bottom of her teacup with a napkin.

"Oh.. okay." You nod. "I can do it after I eat." You say, grabbing a scone off your plate and standing up, shoving it in your mouth.

"Y/N. Manners. You can sit still and finish your breakfast like a Princex." 

"Right, my bad." You sigh, flopping back down in your chair and spinning your fork around in your bowl of fruit.

"And please get yourself dressed in something nice before you're live to millions of people." Your dad says passive aggressively. You look down at your silk pajama set and then back at your dad.

"Nice.. as in..?"

"Nice as in not casual."

"Nothing you've ever let me wear is casual." You laugh.

"Casual for royalty." Your mom pitches in. You roll your eyes, continuing to stare at your bowl of fruit.

"So like.. nice.. as in..?"

 "Nice as in your dinner-with-company clothes." She says. 

"Okie dokie.." You nod. 

---

"Titan, my parents have even managed to make Penstagram boring." You complain as you adjust your fancy clothes. At least they weren't making you wear your ball outfit.

"To be fair, your highness, Penstagram wasn't that great before your parents L/Nified it." Hunter said.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." You wave a hand in the air as you start your live. "Titan, help me.. Hey guys! Surprise, I live!" Comments start to flood in, and you sigh, adjusting your hair in the camera as you spin on your spinny chair. "'Are you being held captive?'" You read a comment aloud. "Yes." Hunter coughs from offscreen. "Grounded. But, as my guard has reminded me, being grounded in a castle is better than being grounded in a normal house." A notification popped up from your mom's page messaging you. 

Queen Emyr: Y/N, don't say that! We have a reputation.

Of course they're watching. Your account is already heavily monitored by them.

"Oh, shoot. My mom is watching and apparently I wasn't supposed to say that." You laugh, continuing to read random comments.

Queen Emyr: Don't say that either. 

"Oops. Wasn't supposed to say that either." You suck in a breath. "Okay, I'm open for a Q and A if you guys areee." You mutter. "So I'll open that and you can send in questions." Within a minute, the Q and A option on your live was filling up. 

Q: What did you do to get grounded? 

"Ooohh boy. Remember when I was in Bonesburough? That was my bad." You say, leaving out anything else. They saw you there anyways, not like it's a big deal.  

Q: not a question I'm just living for ur fit rn

"Why thank you!" You say.

Q: is your personal guard the Golden Guard now???

"Unfortu-" You stop yourself. "Yeah, Goldie, say hi." You look over at him, and he shakes his head, still hidden by his golden mask. "Never mind, he's boring and doing his job or whatever." You sigh. 

Q: Is the Golden Guard hot? cuz his voiceeee... 👀👀

You start laughing after reading that one out loud.

"The hell?" Hunter says.

"Guys, I'm gonna be 100% honest with you." You lean in closer to the camera. "He's so fine."

"Princex.."

"Nah, I'm just messing." You laugh. "He's okay. Not my type."

Q: Is he single? Asking for a friend..

"If you trying to go out with him would get him to stop boring me with his rules, then I guess I can tell you that he is completely available at the moment."

"Princex!"

"My bad." You laugh. "He's mad now." You whisper.

Q: are YOU single? also asking for a friend🤭🤭

"I'm single but also trapped in this tower forever, so good luck babes." You sigh. "Hit me up though."

Queen Emyr: Y/N..

"Oops.. Momma didn't like that one." You say. "Okay, anywaysss.. I know this was short but I'm ending it because I'm bored. Love you all, buh bye." You click the end live button and sigh.

"Remind me to leave the room next time." Hunter says.

"I could remind you to leave the room whenever." You joke. "Like now. Buh bye!"

"Sorry, Princex. Not without you." His attention is taken from you as your door opens and your dad walks in. 

"Scroll." He says promptly, as if this is a business exchange. You sigh, handing it over and watching it roll up and disappear. "Thanks." 

"No problemo." You say through a dramatic sigh.

"You'll live." He kisses the top of your head in the way a normal father might. "I'm going to Old Lyptak for the weekend, I'll miss you." 

"Oh." You mutter. "What for?"

"Boring adult business stuff."

"Gross."

"Yeah, gross. Love you." He pats you on the head and heads back out into the hall. 

"Titan, it was almost believable that time." You joke as you close the door.

"He's your dad, he does love you." Hunter says. 

"Most loving fathers take a minute longer to say bye for the whole weekend." You shrug. "But that does mean only one parent and one guard reminding me about rules and shit."

"And you say this to the guard." He says dramatically.

"Whatever, let's go to the library." You say, opening the door again. He nods and follows you out the door.