purple guy x phone guy

(READ!!: this one-shot corresponds with the next one-shot which is a jeremike, so basically what happens when Mike runs after Jeremy ;3)

(No one's pov)

Fritz, Jeremy, mike, Vincent, and Scott where all at mikes house. Mike was having a little get together to celebrate freddy fazbears getting closed. Fritz, Vincent and Mike where drunk as shit to where Scott was only mildly drunk and Jeremy hadn't even picked up a beer.

The door bell rang and Fritz answered the door to a short brunette girl, Fritz had called his girl friend to pick him up and she was here for just that and he left.

"M-Mike stop!! No your gonna get h-hurt!" Jeremy said pulling mikes arm away from the open window and Vincent screamed 'jump!' and Scott sat on the couch, not wanting to be involved.

"C-come on jer- *hic* jeremy I bet I can jump down without getting *hic* hurtt!" Mike said leaning out of the window and looking down.

"I-it's to far down! Your gonna h-hurt yourself! I don't want you to get hurt!" Jeremy said, trying to get Vincent to stop encouraging him.

"Ohhh~ someone's got a crush~" Vincent teased.

"N-no I don't!!" Jeremy stuttered and blushed a bright red.

"We all know you do Jeremy you can't hide it." Scott said joining in.

"No I don't! Shut up! F-fine! If you guys are gonna be like that then maybe I won't stop Mike from possibly injuring himself!" He said letting go of mikes arm and running out of the apartment. Mike leaned out of the window and saw Jeremy walk out of the apartment complex and down the side walk.

"Oh come on jere!" Mike yelled out the window and ended up chasing after him.

Vincent and Scott where alone now and there was a bit of silence before Vincent put his chin on Scott's knee looking up grinning.

"What? What's with that stupid expression?" Scott said raising an eyebrow.

"Oh nothing~" Vincent said as he got up on his knees and knelt closer to Scotts face, now in between his legs and both arms at the side of Scott.

"I just thought, that now Jeremy and mike are gone, we're all alone~" Scott didn't respond and tried to avoid eye contact from Vincent as he bit his lip. Vincent put his forehead to Scotts and looked at him, his eyes half open. "And I could use some...'entertainment'~" Vincent leaned in and crashed his lips on to Scotts. Scott tensed up but then melted into the kiss and wrapped his arms around Vincents neck.

Vincent nipped at Scotts bottom lip, asking for entry. Scott denied so Vincent bit down on Scott's bottom lip. Scott yelped, giving Vincent just the amount of time to slip his tongue inside and explore the wet cavity. Scott groaned into the kiss but Vincent parted, both of them panting for air.

Vincent unbuttoned Scotts shirt and pushed him down into to sofa, getting on top of him and crashing his lips on his, once more. Vincent stopped and started to nip and suck on his neck. Vincent nipped a sensitive spot, causing Scott choke back a moan. Vincent bit down on the spot and scott let out a shaky moan, covering his mouth right after.

Things became heated over time and Vincent palmed Scott through his pants smirking with each moan that came from the man.

"V-vincent...don't t-tease.." Scott said shakily between breaths.

"well someone's persistant~" Vincent said leaning his head down and tuged in his pants, trying to be a tease.

"what the...."

Vincent and Scotts attention snapped towards the door where Jeremy and Mike stand mouths wide open.

"heh, what? we were just having a little fun~"