Frexy

(Roles apply like last time; they are all human, no guard, and they have there own rooms sorry for the late update I've been busy!!!!!)

(Freddys pov)

I was sitting in my office, it was 10:30. I decided to go on the loud speakers to tell the others that its almost time for them to get to there rooms. We had a birthday party scheduled for tomorrow at 10:00 am for 10 year olds....that should be great. I grabbed the microphone off my desk and pressed one of the buttons.

"Everyone. Rooms. Now!" I said and let go of the button, setting the microphone on my desk and leaning back in my swivel chair. I crossed my arms behind my head and put my feet on the desk. Those kids sure can wear you out. So do the co-workers. It's already enough having chica complain almost every second about pizza and Bonnie plucking at his guitar, trying to find the right sound. Foxy was the worst though. At first he was shy, staying in his cove and barely even coming out. But as we all got to know him, he started to loosen up and show his true colors.

Now, when everyone goes home he comes leaping out of his stage trying to tussle with anyone in site. Besides chica. Foxy would never pick a fight with a girl, knowing he would surely lose. But there was always something about him that I loved...I never know what. The way that he's so enthusiastic even though he lives at a failing pizzeria with the same god damn people, barley ever going out to socialize with anyone else.

I got up and looked out side my room. There was a light still on in the dinning room.

"Why the hell are they still up?? I told them to go to their rooms!" I growled to myself. I walked out into the dinning room and foxy, Bonnie, chica, and goldie were all sitting in the middle of the room sitting in a circle. Goldie comes out of the safe room sometimes, but not much.

"What are you all doing?! Didn't I tell you all to get to your rooms!"

"Freddy chill out! Your just in time! We were about to play a fun game! And I think we have enough people to play!" Chica said jumping up and coming over to me. "Pleaseeeee let us stay up just for a little longer!" She looked at me with pleading eyes and a quivering lip.

"Uhggg........fine." I sat down next to goldie and foxy. Goldie smiled at me and I happily smiled back. It was nice to see him. "So. How do we play this 'fun game'"

"Ok it's simple! Everyone puts something in the hat....hehehe" she said wile staring at the top of my head.

"W-what! Ugh... fine" I said grabbing off my hat and giving it to her.

"As I was saying everyone puts something in the hat.....and I think everyone picks something out? And who ever Put in the object you picked out....you have to go with them into the closet? I dunno I think that's how it works...but items will not get put back in!! And they can only be in for 7 minutes! I think thats how it works but I'm probably wrong. Who cares let's just play!!"

"Wait I have a question!" Bonnie said springing his hand up.

"Yes bonnie" chica nodded.

"What exactly do the two people in the closet have to do?"

"Anything! It's your one time to be in a small space with someone and do what ever you want!! And when I say what ever...hehe I mean, what ever~ hehehe!" She said and put something in the hat passing it over to foxy. He turned away and put something into the box, not looking up and passed it to me, who I passed it to goldie and passed it to bonnie.

Chica shook up the hat and picked something out. She grabbed a small red guitar pick. She shrugged and Bonnie did to and went to the closet, closing the door. I started to timer and goldie rambled on about what he thought they might be doing in there. I listened, enjoying my friends company wile Me and foxy just looked at each other and he smiled at me...it was kinda...cute I guess. His toothy little grin just cheers me up.

Suddenly, We heard a loud yell and then an 'ouch' come from the closet. All of us laughed of knowing what probably happened. The timer went off and we opened the door. Chica stomped out of the closet crossing her arms, blushing. Bonnie was on the floor with a bucket over his head groaning, he looked pretty hurt.

"Chica why is Bonnie hurt?? And what was tha-"

"Nothing! It was nothing!" She said scolding bonnie. "That doesn't matter. Let's just keep the game rolling..." She passed the hat over to foxy and he grabbed a black bow tie out of the hat. I blushed and we both got up and went into the closet. Chica locked it.

We both sat down awkwardly in the closet by each other.

"Soo..." I said, trying to make conversation.

"Sooooo...heh.." he said and I leaned back and put my hand down but touched his and quickly pulled away.

"S-sorry..."

"Tis' fine...." "a-actually... I-I kinda like it! Heh..." he said scratching the back of his neck and setting his hand back down over mine.

"Oh! Y-yeah...it's a nice feeling I guess." I said and started to scoot closer to him. I didn't know what I was doing. It just occurred to me that I'm in a dark room with him and I'm finally alone with him for once. Our fingers started to intertwine and it felt nice.

He caught me off guard by putting his head on my shoulder and snuggled up to me. I tensed up but then relaxed, liking the warmth it was creating and I rested my head on his. I put my arm over his shoulder and he wrapped his arms around my torso. I was liking this more than I should have. But it was so nice. It felt so wrong but at the same time felt so right. I really liked doing this with him. It was nice to have someone with me. I started to drift off and start to fall asleep until the door busted open. I didn't even really care. I was just so tired and it felt so nice.

"Come on freddy! Hehe get up! Time is up!" I groaned and slowly sat up trying not to wake foxy.

"Chica I think I'm gonna take foxy back to his cove and then I'm gonna go to sleep, you guys should to its kinda getting late."

"Aww! Can we play again another time! Pleaseeee!"

"Maybe..." I said slowly getting up from under foxy and picked him up bridal style.

"Awww! You look so cute together!" Chica said.

"Shut up..." I said walking off over to the cove and the others dispersed into there rooms. I carefully set down foxy and frowned. I wish we could do more stuff like that, like in that closet.

I was about to walk away but I heard grumbling behind me and foxy woke up in a sleepy haze.

"F-freddy...do you have to go..?" He said half awake.

"I have to get back to my room. We have a busy day tomorrow."

"C-can you stay in the cove with me...?"

"But foxy I need t-" he grabbed my arm.

"Pleeeeease..!" He said looking up at me. It was hard to deny him like this, it was just so cute and I guess I wouldn't mind it.

"Fine" I said smiling, he smiled back and I climbed up into the cove.

(Basically they both slept in foxys bed and snuggled all night!  The end :D)