Fonnie

(Again rules as last time apply; no security guard; have their own rooms. Ok. Btw this chapter might be a bit long)

(Bonnies pov)

It was a stormy night and I sat at the stage strumming my guitar. Chica got called to freddys office about her sleep walking. Apparently she has been sleep walking and making a mess in the kitchen. Every night when everyone was trying to sleep, at about 2 in the morning we would hear her in the kitchen, doing, god knows what. Freddy would have to lead her back to her room. You never wanna wake up a sleep walker.

Foxy was in his cove I think...he never really comes out, I check on him now and then. He's always happy to see me and some times I even talk him into coming out and he does. I've always been close to foxy. at one point I even came to freddys office to ask if it was bad if I liked an employee. He said it was unprofessional and work should stay work. Even though none of us ever really go out. We only socialize with each other no one else, really.

I always kind of liked foxy. He's nice and funny when you get to know him. Sometimes when we were all suppose to be in our rooms I would meet him in the cove and we would talk. Sometimes I would even stay with him in the cove or he would come to my room. We always had to get back to our rooms before freddy got up and checked on us. It's not fair.

Suddenly I felt a slight tap on my shoulder and looked up to see it was foxy.

"F-foxy?! You came out!" I said and got up to hug him. There was a light pink tint to his cheeks and he was looking down to his feet.

"Aye, me wanted to see ye!" "Umm, listen Bon, me was gonna ask if ye wanted to come to the cove later when everyone is asleep."

"Oh, sure! How's about 12 am sound?"

"Sounds good."

"Well ok, then I'll see you at-" before I could finish my sentence freddy came over the loud speakers.

"Go to sleep. It's 11. You don't want to be falling asleep during the show tomorrow." He said and there was a loud click that signified he was off the loud speaker.

"See you later foxy!" I said and walked off to my room.

~later 11:54~

I slowly opened my door. Sneaking through the darkness and made it to the front of the curtain. Foxy was singing. It was so beautiful so I stuck my head in.

"You have a nice voice" I said laying halfway on the stage and he fell back.

"Ye scared me half to death!" He whisper screamed (is that a thing?)

"Sorry" I said and he held out a hand and yanked me into the cove
"Hey, Bon, me wanted to ask. Is there any one ye like?" (Really foxy? You just come straight out and ask?)

"I like you!" (Bonnie doesn't get it!)

"No, I mean like more tan' a friend" he said and I put my hand to my chin to act like I was thinking but I already knew who I liked.

"Who do you like?"

"I asked ye first.." he said giving my a toothy grin.

"W-well I-I uhhh, you see I umm..." I stuttered and he quickly pinned me to the floor, hovering over me.

"Why won't ye tell me matey?" He said looking down at me. My face was flushed pure red.

"Haha! Ye should have seen yer' face!" He said getting off of me by falling back on to the floor. "Your face was so re-" before he could finish his sentence I pinned him down, just like he did to me and he went quiet. I came close up to his face and he was trying not to blush.

"How does it feel."

"Quiet nice actually." He said and pressed his lips to mine and I tensed up. A million thoughts where going through my head. Should I pull away?? I couldn't deny, I loved it. But I didn't pull away and kissed him back and closed my eyes. He put his arms around my neck and brought me down more. Deepening the kiss and he rubbed his body against mine but then pulled away and I opened my eyes. "So, now will you tell me who ye like~?"

"You." "Do it again..."

"What?" He said giving me a poker face.

"You heard me. Do it again." I tried to say as serious as possible and he backed up to the wall.

"Then come' er" he said patting his lap and sat on him, connecting our lips once more. I've been dreaming for this to happen ever since I started liking him and it's actually happening. He sucked at my bottom lip and I happily opened and his tongue danced with mine.

Over time he began rubbing his knee against my crotch and I groaned into this kiss wanting as much as I could get. He parted from the kiss and a string of salvia connect from our lips. I looked up at him with lustful eyes and he did as well, both of our faces were completely red. His eyes left my gaze and looked down lower to my pants and put his hand on my bulge and I nodded. I needed this.

I layed down on the floor. "Ju-Just do it...please." I said covering my eyes. I gasped as his cold hand went into my pants and gripped me tightly. I bit my lip. he stroked my member and I held back moan and he massaged the tip with his thumb. he came down and nipped and sucked on my neck and I couldn't hold back my sounds of pleasure.

"f-foxy~" I moaned. foxy quickly stopped and sat up looking around and I did as well "wha-"

"shhh!" there was a bit of silence before we heard the banging of pots and pans. "chica's sleep walking again." suddenly we heard a shut of a door and freddy grumbling and opening the kitchen door.

"shit! he's gonna check on us! i have to get back to my room!" I said and he quickly took his hand out of my pants and I got up, hoping out of the cove. "meet me back in my room once freddy and chica are back in they're room, you need to finsh what you started." I said and started to walk back to my room.

"Ok~ I love you~" he said and I crept back to my room.