Jeremike

(Like I said this Jeremike corresponds with the purple guy x phone guy, where Jeremy runs out of the house and Mike follows)

(No one's pov)

Jeremy ran out the apartment door and down the stares, out the apartment complex.

"Oh come on jere!" Jeremy could hear Mike yell out the open window that he wanted to jump out of, which made Jeremy pick up his speed to where he was running. It was a cold fall night and Jeremy didn't grab his jacket on the way out. He ducked behind some trees, taking a short cut to where he wanted to rest.

"Stupid, Vincent, I was just trying to h-help him out! But who cares Mike can d-do what ever he wants!" The boy said out loud as he sat on the damp bench, watching the bugs clutter around the street lamp, and the slight breeze moving the swings back and forth. he sighed. "I could just go home...." he said, but quickly remembering that he wanted to stay as far away from that place because of his despicable dad. He tucked his knees to his chest, wrapping his arms around his knees and burying his face into them, away from the cold wind.

Mike walked around outside calling Jeremy's name now and then, mike didn't mean to hurt him, it was just a joke. He knew he would have fallen and hurt him self, but he was just pretending he would do it, to see if Jeremy cared....which he did. "Come on you couldn't have gone that far..." Mike whispered to I'm self as he tried to remember the places that him and Jeremy would hang out. Then he remembered the spot that him and Jeremy went to when they first started to hang out. Mike wasn't sure he would be there but it was worth a shot, so he made his way to the park.

Jeremy still sat on the bench, now almost crying as he start to think about his mother. She died when he was 10, from cancer. Ever since his mom died he had to deal with his father. His father grew very depressed after his wife died, and started drinking and getting more violent as the years went on. He abused Jeremy mentally and physically, by saying that 'it's your fault that she's dead!' Even though Jeremy did nothing to cause it. Each day when Jeremy came home from school, and eventually work, he would be lying on the couch, beer cans scattered around and him fast asleep. If Jeremy ever came home and his dad happened to be awake, he would verbally abuse him on a normal basis. But if his dad happened to be angry....he would abuse his son physically, taking his anger out on him.

Jeremy started to sob into his knees trying to be as quiet as possible.

Jeremy felt an arm on his shoulder and immediately new who it was. With out opening his eye he tightly hugged Mike, sobbing into his shoulder.

"Shhhhh.." Mike whispered patting his friends back. "It's ok.." Jeremy let go of mike and wiped his eyes. "I'm sorry, jere....I wasn't really gonna jump out of the window"

"I-It's ok....I just.. d-didn't want to to get hurt..." the boy shivered at the cold wind hitting his back and Mike took off his jacket.

"Here." Mike said wrapping it around his friend, Jeremy leaned on Mikes shoulder and Mike put his arm around Jeremy. Jeremy stopped shaking and snuggled close to Mike. Mike blushed and out of no where quickly kissed Jeremy. (no smut in this one, it's just gonna be cute -3-) Jeremy opened his eyes and looked at Mike, his face flushed, pure red.

"M-M-Mike?!" Jeremy stuttered.

"Jeremy.....I-I...I think I love you.."

(Insert dramatic effect here)

"I-I love you to Mike!" Jeremy said tackling Mike onto the bench, hugging him.

They both walked back to the apartment complex and opened the door, their mouths dropped as they saw Vincent on top of Scott, tugging at his pants

"What the..." Mike said.

"Heh, what? We were just having fun~." Vincent said.