freddy x goldie

(Hey guys!! Sorry I haven't been on in a while, high school is really hard!!! D:)

(No one's pov)

Freddy slipped out of his office ready to close up for the day, the children had gone home hours ago and it was time for him to lock the doors and tell everyone to get to sleep.
He locked up and was heading back to this office to make an announcement to everyone. As he was going to enter his room he heard shuffling in the back room. His curiosity got the best of him, even though he new who was inside. He opened the door and of course it was goldie, sitting on one of the dusty counters. Freddy despised this guy, but was also very intrigued about him, sometimes he would even have very erotic dream about him and wake up and regret going to sleep. he didn't want the dreams, or did he? goldie was an asshole and a persuasive pervert but freddy new he just tried to act tough.

"Could you please keep it down tonight? I don't want you sneaking out of your room tonight, like you do almost every night" he said.

"What? Freddy! why do you think I would do such a thing" he replied with a sly grin and a small chuckle.

"I'm serious, that has to stop, your keeping everyone up with all the ruckus you make"

"well what about you 'mr. talks in his sleep' don't think I know what your dreaming about in there? 'ohh~~ goldie~'" he said back breaking out laughing wile freddy tried to cover his blush.

"sh-shut up!" he said trying not to make eye contact

"oh~ are you embarrassed that you have erotic dreams about me, or that it will never come true~" he teased

"shut up, I hate you" he was getting irritated

"oh~ what are you gonna do about it, you dont have the nerve to do anything to me and I hate you to bitch! "

" I said SHUT UP!" he said pinning him up to wall and an expression of anger on his face. goldie's eyes widened, he was suprized.

"l-look freddy--I-I didnt mean it! please just let go of me.." he pleaded. freddy just stared at him confused as to why goldie was trying not to look at him, and why he was blushing. was he embarrassed..?

something about goldie being helpless and pleading, really started to turn him on, and he wanted more of it.

Freddy roughly kissed him and goldie's eyes widened and he started to squirm, he was shocked, he could barley process what was even happening. He thought that freddy hated him, so why was he kissing him? the real question was why was he kissing back? 'fuck it' goldie thought and started to melt into the kiss. Freddy nibbled on his lower lip and goldie opened his mouth letting freddy explore. he groaned into the kiss and freddy's grip loosened around goldie's arms and he slipped his arms free, wrapping them around his neck and entangling his fingers into his hair. He wrapped his legs around freddys torso, wanting anything against his growing erection.

Freddy's arms went down to the cold counter and bent over goldie, slowly beginning to grind against him. goldie pulled away from the kiss, panting and moved his arms to freddy's back, holding onto him and moaned with each grind. his hot breath against freddy's neck made him shiver.

"f-fuck...freddy...please.."

freddy stopped grinding and took off his shirt, followed by goldies and started to bite and nibble on his neck and he slipped his hand down his pants, and gripped him tightly and he was completely hard.

"god, freddy your d-driving me crazy here! j-just-!" he said, not completing his sentence

"just, what~?" he said teasing.

"j-just fuck me god dammit! please!" he pleaded and bit his lip.

"well isn't someone persistant~" freddy said and began to take of goldies pants and boxers. Freddy unbuttoned his pants and dropped them down to his ankles. Freddy grabbed something from the floor and gave it to goldie, it was his bow tie. He leaned down to his ear and whispered.

"Bite this, I'm going in dry" he chuckled

"w-what!?" before he could do anything freddy thrusted into him and goldie screamed and raked his fingers down freddy's back, almost drawing blood. Tears prickled his eyes but he still desperatly needed it. Freddy waited for goldie to adjust.

"y-you can move.."

Freddy began to thrust and as time went on the pain started to fade to pleasure, to where goldie was a complete moaning mess. freddy bent down and started to kiss goldie to silence his moans. freddy reached under his back and started thrusting faster, which made it even harder for goldie to keep quiet.

"F-fuck! l-like that! ah!! I'm so close..!" goldie said. Freddy was too, he could feel something warm growing in his lower stomach. freddy came down and stole another kiss from him.

"ah- Freddy, I'm gonna--" before he could finish he arched his back and moaned out loudly, coming on his chest and layed down shivering. soon after, freddy came and pulled out of goldie, laying beside him. them both panting.

"well that was...amazing." goldie said between pants

"I hate you" freddy said

"I hate you to" goldie said chuckling and wrapping his arms around him. "bitch"