Fronnie

(ok, so just pretend the animatronics are Human's..... and there is no security guard......and they all have their own rooms. Yup)

(Bonnies pov)

I walked down the hallway, a stack of papers in hand. I walked past the kitchen and I could hear clattering and banging of pots and pans.

"Uhg, chica" I whispered as I stepped into the kitchen. Chica was on her hands and knees, half way into the cupboard, searching through utensils muttering to herself. "Chica!" I said, almost yelling to get her attention.

"Wha-" she said and was cut off when she hit her head in the cupboard and I heard a slight 'ouch' and she climbed out of the cupboard. "What is it?" She said rubbing her head.

"Why are you searching through the kitchen? Aren't you suppose to be in your room?" I said crossing my arms.

"I could say the same thing to you" she said poking my chest and smiled. "I wanted to make some pizza!"

"But you should be-"

"I know I know! But foxy won't talk to me, I think he's sad and I wanted to make him some pizza to cheer him up!"

"Oh...he hasn't been talking to me either..." I signed "fine, you can make pizza"

"Yay!" She said and returned to the cupboard. I walked out of the kitchen and made my way to pirates cove. I peeked in and foxy was sitting as far away from the curtain as possible.

"Umm foxy, are you ok bud?"

"Ey, I be fine matey.....don't worry 'bout me.."

"O-ok....if you say so. But if you ever want to talk. You know where my room is."

"Thanks, bon" I quickly remembered the papers I had to bring to freddy and made my way to freddy office. I knocked on the door.

"Come in." I opened the door half way and he motioned me to set the papers on the desk.

"Thats all of them!" I said and leaning on the desk

"Wow, that's a lot of papers."

"I know, but you have to look over all of them."

"Ugh, why can't you do it?" He said giving me puppy dog eyes.

"Because your in charge and I'm not the one to sign them, neither is foxy or chica."

"Pleeeeease?" He said and tugged back on my ears and I blushed.

"F-freddy! Don't do that!"

"What? This?" He said and tugged back again.

"Y-yeah!"

"Yeah, keep doing this?" He said, teasing.

"No! You know what I mean, stop!"

"Why are you blushing?"

"Stop trying to change the subject!! Let me go."

"Fine" he said and let go of my ears causing me to fall face first on the floor. "Oh my god, Bonnie I'm sorry I thought-" he said as he helped me up.

"It's ok, I should have seen that coming." As I got up, he gave me a kiss on the forehead. "F-freddy! I'm n-not a baby!"

"You sure are mine though~"

"Shut up, shut up, shut up!" I said covering my red face.

"Your so cute when you blush~" he said, hugging me from behind.

"I hate you."

"I love you~"